Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: LG Voyager

Default LG Voyager
    Hey, I was wondering if anybody knew any sites that would tell you how to jailbreak your LG Voyager. I know that it doesn't have wi-fi but i was wondering if it could be done by bluetooth. Thanks

P.S. This isn't for me, but for my cousin on Verizon, lol

You know jailbreaking ONLY means getting passed the activation screen on an iPhone right?

My iPhone is a Part of Me pokekid's Avatar
    Thanks

you know that verizon sucks for modding phones.

The Voyager by Verizon is completely different than the iPhone. Apples and Oranges man...

I think what you mean is how to hack it right? That would be a valid question, though trivial. As LG and Verizon alike don't take kindly to any hacking.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Freshboiii View Post
    You know jailbreaking ONLY means getting passed the activation screen on an iPhone right?
    I thought it was freeing up the phone to be able to install 3rd party apps?
    OG iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 4 and hopefully iPhone 2012 =)

Quote Originally Posted by JD914 View Post
    I thought it was freeing up the phone to be able to install 3rd party apps?
    thats kinda wat i thought too. like my cousin wants to add these games to the LG but im like "dude, its not like the iPhone", there's no wifi or anything 'hackable'. cause up there in NJ, verizon is the only thing that works which totally suxs for him, lol

but onward with the topic....

I think this is the second time we have clashed! - first you slagged someone off for correctly claiming weTool worked on 1.1.2 and now for wrongly identifying what jailbreaking is.

Jailbreaking an iphone will not get you passed activation - it simply allows access to the file structure of the phone, thus allowing installation of 3rd party apps & files.

Quote Originally Posted by alexblanchard2 View Post
    I think this is the second time we have clashed! - first you slagged someone off for correctly claiming weTool worked on 1.1.2 and now for wrongly identifying what jailbreaking is.

Jailbreaking an iphone will not get you passed activation - it simply allows access to the file structure of the phone, thus allowing installation of 3rd party apps & files.
    Oh - understood. Let's see someone get passed activation on their iPhone without jailbreaking. Jailbreaking DOES allow you to get passed the activation screen. Hence why it's jailBREAKING. You can actually google multi terms for the word to find that exact definition.

Maybe I left out that it installs 3rd party apps, but without jailbreaking you cannot get passed activation unless you have a proper AT&T SIM card with a contract agreement on it.

Also, you can PM aaronjang yourself and see what he said on the OFFICIAL site for weTool for proof that he himself said it does not work on 1.1.2 if you convert it wrongfully.

Do I need to correct you furthermore? You should really do your research before you decide to open your big motuh.

It's a phone, none of this is very important, I apologise if I offended you. Can we all just enjoy the hardware we are so lucky to own and just thank each other for the help we give and recieve.

If we get stressed over such benile issues as this - we stand no chance.

PS. If someone told me where he burried 5million - I wouldn't ignore him due to his grammar.
    Last edited by alexblanchard2; 2007-11-25 at 10:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Wow.. Aren't we all a little too caught up in the mix of things?

Former Owner / Founder of ModMyi Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,247 Posts

annnnnnnnnnnnnnd fatnub gets a ban.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

yo well does anyone know how to get new themes and stuff for it not just like jailbreaking or whatevre just like new cool stuff

I've tried modding with verizon and it's hell!

is there anyway to get new themes on the voyager

This is an iPhone board. Haha. Look for a Verizon board and ask people who have modded other Style phones for Verizon.

Reako

Thanks

I second Reako, your not gonna find much info here.

haha what did fatnub say?

so much anger... let's all just have some fun.

If I helped you in anyway, show some love! hit the thanks button!

Quote Originally Posted by Reako View Post
    This is an iPhone board. Haha. Look for a Verizon board and ask people who have modded other Style phones for Verizon.
    I'm quoting Reako because he said it best. Do a search for hacking the Voyager. You'll get more results then a forum full of Apple fanboys. =D