Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Anyone in Corpus Christi,tx?

Thanks

Default Anyone in Corpus Christi,tx?
    Hey there, anyone in Corpus Christi, Tx, that I can talk to over the phone, or maybe in person about iphone issues, that, I KNOW would know more than me! Hehehehe If anyone around, please look at thread in Os Apps and Development, and please respond if interested. The thread is I"I have a proposal" Thanks
    Stay Sexy, Sweet, and Wonderful!

Thanks

I live in dallas if you can't find anyone else closer.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to opusandbill For This Useful Post:

ucim2cute (2007-11-25)

Thanks

Hi Opusandbill, just wondering if you knew about all this unlocking, jailbreaking stuff?? I'm confused, and well i would like someone to help me on a few questions i have, that i could maybe be helped on the phone??

I am in Allen

6. The Following User Says Thank You to woox For This Useful Post:

ucim2cute (2007-11-25)

Why does location make a difference? Help is Help

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Broomhead For This Useful Post:

ucim2cute (2007-11-25)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ucim2cute View Post
    Hi Opusandbill, just wondering if you knew about all this unlocking, jailbreaking stuff?? I'm confused, and well i would like someone to help me on a few questions i have, that i could maybe be helped on the phone??
    I could help with the jailbreaking, but since I use AT&T I did not need to unlock. if you have firmware 1.1.1 you can use jailbreakme.com to both unlock and jailbreak (but you need wifi access). I you want send me a private message with your phone number and we can talk.
    Last edited by opusandbill; 2007-11-25 at 06:16 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to opusandbill For This Useful Post:

ucim2cute (2007-11-25)

Thanks

does that mean I can call you???

Yeah, I know, you're right help is help. It's just that I already tried the jailbreak installation and when it starts going to install it, nothing happens, nothing at all, almost like it freezes there, and there it stays forever?? Am I supossed to turn edge off and wifi on? change some sort of settings in the apn? I'm confused??
    Last edited by ucim2cute; 2007-11-25 at 06:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

I sent you a message with my number.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to opusandbill For This Useful Post:

ucim2cute (2007-11-25)

Thanks

Oh! Great, thanks, I will navigate this site and see where the message is at, hehehe, I'm new as I'm sure you can already tell, Ha! I am at work right now, and I don't even get reception here, so I won't bother you now, but, will you be available this evening?? About 7 or 8??
    Yeah, I tried this last night at home, which I use edge, I have that total internet package from t-mobile, and my phone is 1.1.1 version with my t-mobile sims card in there.

Oh! I forgot to tell you, I did go to Mcdonalds this morning on my way to work to see if i could pick up the wifi, and tried it there, but, I guess it didn't work after all??

Hey I found my messages! ehhehe I sent you one back! Thanks for your replys, I appreciate it, maybe I can call you this evening?
    Last edited by ucim2cute; 2007-11-25 at 07:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Former Owner / Founder of ModMyi Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,247 Posts

Most corporate WiFi won't work, since it will have certain necessary bits disabled.

Why not just ask your questions in the forum?

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Kyle Matthews For This Useful Post:

ucim2cute (2007-11-25)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by poetic_folly View Post
    Most corporate WiFi won't work, since it will have certain necessary bits disabled.

Why not just ask your questions in the forum?
    yep...hes 100% right on that!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to jedinight For This Useful Post:

ucim2cute (2007-11-25)

Thanks

Well PF, it's just that I feel I hate to bother people that have probably already done all this before, and have probably already moved on and might not want to hear the same questions from newbies?? and I feel that i might be taking up space when there is probably other people on here that have better questions than what I have to ask?

But I do want to say that I really appreciate everyone who has tried to help me This is the deal I have had this one person unlock my phone or whatever he did, and charged me 70 bucks to do it, then most of the stuff he did, doesn't even work, so he did something else to it, for another 70bucks, but, still most of the games he put, dont work, he only put a few ringtones, which really suck!! ugh!! But, I tell myself, hey you should be thankful, that you can at least use it with your t-mobile card??
    But, when I go into places like this, and see really cool themes, ringtones, and how much fun people are having with thier phones, I get jealous, and want the same for my phone, so he said for ANOTHER 70bucks he will do the jailbreak thing for me, cuz he said it is a VERY LENTHY process??
    You guys here tell me it's not, but, then I try it myself, and it doesn't work?? SO you said that "Most corporate WiFi won't work, since it will have certain necessary bits disabled". So how do I do it then??