Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: This is a Load of Crap

Lol... that's probably enough for a 7 year old.

Btw your girlfriend's ugly.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wePhone View Post
    I doubt you even beat him up, I bet you just punched him once and walked away.

Also, your girlfriend's a slut.
    Damn you all with the your girlfriend comments!

But actually i did fight him reasonable and fractured his nose. Everyone has loved me since. (Of course they loved me before to

Yeah well your girlfriend loves me and my package.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Lol this is one messed up thread, but yeh I have to agree the way that teacher grades papers is bs. You can probably go complain to the head of the department or something?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kaloyan View Post
    Lol this is one messed up thread, but yeh I have to agree the way that teacher grades papers is bs. You can probably go complain to the head of the department or something?
    First im going to ask her why the kids essay with all the typo's, awful grammar, crap title, made up quotes, and what not got 8 points higher then me. I probably will end up going to higher authority. I know the Superintendent because she has an iPhone and i jailbroke hers .

Thanks

^Clutch... That's real legit.

Thanks

Ask your girlfriend how my babys are? Thanks Man.
    EDM

Former Owner / Founder of ModMyi Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,247 Posts

Zeal, come on man, clean it up.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

iPhone? More like MyPhone gavko's Avatar
    Thanks

man as a life goes you'll realize that grades are the LAST thing in the world that matters. doesnt matter what grades, what school, if collage or not, how much u make but what person u r. if u have brains and will u can get whatever you want without collage and good grades. but still i feel you, its not fair and stupid from her and back in school if something like that happened to me i would probably said something to her right there without second thought. dont let anyone put you down. its just one of the many many more to come examples how life isnt fair... better get use to it.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Dan0609's Avatar
    Thanks

I know how you feel. I made my term paper for my senior year project on rejecting the ideas of religion. But of course my english teacher was a jesus freak, gave me a C- when I KNOW that out of my class I spent the most time on it as well as whomever read it agreed and fealt that it was worthy of more than a C-... And the people who read my paper was a teacher and an administrator (along with a friend or two). I eventuall did argue and debate my grade up to a B. But good luck.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dan0609 View Post
    I know how you feel. I made my term paper for my senior year project on rejecting the ideas of religion. But of course my english teacher was a jesus freak, gave me a C- when I KNOW that out of my class I spent the most time on it as well as whomever read it agreed and fealt that it was worthy of more than a C-... And the people who read my paper was a teacher and an administrator (along with a friend or two). I eventuall did argue and debate my grade up to a B. But good luck.
    Yeah, I hate Christian nutjobs, i mean the kind like that just for having different views they get all pissed off at you. Im glad you got your grade up, im hoping things go well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12