Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OK My turn I Guess (New Guy)

Default OK My turn I Guess (New Guy)
    Well I have been searching this site and downloading like crazy my first few days... didn't look to the forums till after I had unlocked and reset my iPhone several times. Wish I had done things a little different now. I dislocated my wrist at work a few days ago and the doc says typing and using the mouse is about all the exercise I need to be doing with it. So I have been trying to do that.

I am a former Marine who has learned a few things and have had fun the last two days reading yall's posts. I have tried to make my replies to the few things I have done so be funny as well as informative but it seems technology has passed me by while I was out of touch. (Does anybody else remember a BBS called the Black Tower? No not the british tv station.) Been an avid Apple (Mac) fanatic since I put my first one together in 1985 (ok do the math, 34 as of yesterday = 11 at the time = total nerd back then ) I am a leadman for a construction company building refineries and powerplants. Our company is trying to go green and we are building a larger percentage of wind generators and ethanol plants every year. So I am trying to stay up to date with the technology now that I can afford it again. (took 6 years to get a divorce from Satan's Evil Twin and get my kids from her, but June 4th I am going to marry my best friend of 20+ Years!!! Cant wait.

OK that's more than anybody else has said so there now yall now looking forward to creating a few laughs and trying to catch up to some of you younger guys with the cool signatures and monikers.

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

Well Welcome to the Party. Also congrats on a few things you said. And thanks for serving our country i appreciate it. Theres nuttin like a good soldier..sry Marine. lol i have a couple of buddies that served back in the day
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!

Thanks

I salute you a welcome to MMi =]

If I ever helped you or made a comment you like, press the "thanks" button!
    320GB HD 4GB RAM 2.2GHz Macbook
    500GB HD 4GB RAM 2.6GHz Macbook Pro

Retired Moderator
    Thanks

sciberjack - first things first.....that was a mouth full lol. Welcome to board and congrats to the upcomming marriage...game over man!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

congrats on joining us, and my comisserations (sp) at the same time, lol only messing marrage aint as bad as they make out....

Make you own visit this link.

http://www.modmyi.com/siggen/index.php

My iPhone is a Part of Me JAG2621's Avatar
    Thanks

Congrats on the marriage. Welcome to MMI and we will try and help as much as possible.
    If anything was usefull a thanks would be great!

Thanks

What's up, man. Congratulations on everything and thanks for serving our country.

Welcome to MMi!

'preciate your service, and welcome to MMi!!!

Don't worry... I'm 12 and I've jailbroken the poor crap out of my phone with the help of MMi. Stay active!