Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Any experience with this store?

Default Any experience with this store?
    Hey guys I have an Ipod Touch and I was looking into buying and unlocking an iPhone for Tmobile...cause i liked the touch so much. I stumbled upon this site "CaSuperDeals.com" and they look somewhat legit, but I'm wary of the price ($299 for an unlocked 8GB!?) So I was wondering if A) they are legit (because most people seem to be jacking the price up not bringing it down) and B) Has anyone had any experience with them. Heres the link CaSuperDeals.com

i found this website as well and im just wondering if any one can vouch for it b/c i see several things on there that i would buy including the iPhone

it appears to be legit, however why are they selling the phone for 100 less than apple? thats what worries me.

Thanks

well AT&T sold refurb ones for cheap too..so yeah, Its worth a shot.

If I ever helped you or made a comment you like, press the "thanks" button!
    320GB HD 4GB RAM 2.2GHz Macbook
    500GB HD 4GB RAM 2.6GHz Macbook Pro

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

idunno.. sounds a little sketchy. arnt they sellin unlocked phones on ebay for wicked expensize. What kinda place can get phones that cheap. But the site does look pretty ligit. Just buy with a credit card and not a debit just incase. also unlocking is no big deal any anymore, well atleast with a place like this. and holy crap i need to sell my phone i could make some coin on ebay, i could get a referb touch and a referb 6700 on verizon
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!

Retired Moderator
    Thanks

The have a very nice employee photo lol but it looks like they operate out of a shack. I would be worried about this though.

"ALL of our products are brand new and boxed from official factories located in Japan, South Korea, Malaysia."

Sounds like a lot of it will be black/gray market, since not everything they sell is made from there. They do take Paypal though, so just make sure you use a CC with Paypal so you are double-covered.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Agreed... the Apple box even says "Designed in California... made in China". So I don't know what the factories in those other countries are making...

hmm so if I were to order do you think i'd get one of those crappy chinese copies like the CECT or whatever? I'd be super pissed if that happened. so idk. What would you guys do? If I use paypal and I get one of those crappy chinese iphone copies could i get a refund? Is that a big hassle to do though? and on a side note, where did this get moved to?

I say go for it. the page looks extremely legit and furnished, and all the legal statements and crap are top notch.

k next paycheck ill hop on that. do you think I'd get a refund if I used paypal and it was either messed up or not the right phone?

Looks like a scam to me.

if you copy and paste some of the text from their "about me" into a search engine another website that looks exactly the same comes up.

SmatLess.com

I was looking into getting an Xbox 360 from there but yeah i think i'll just get one off ebay.

Retired Moderator
    Thanks

um.....
    We are located in 1305 Topsail Rd, Paradise, NL A1L 1N9, Canada. As Commerce Park is a new built estate, it will not show up on any Satellite Navigation system or maps.

Thanks

ahaha. I wouldn't trust it anymore.

If I ever helped you or made a comment you like, press the "thanks" button!
    320GB HD 4GB RAM 2.2GHz Macbook
    500GB HD 4GB RAM 2.6GHz Macbook Pro

Thanks

Look at their feedback page...

Juan Doe: Took a long time to recieve but the item is really nice.
    LaTosha Bunnigan: Nice wii, look forward to wearing them.

My iPhone is a Part of Me m3thodandr3d's Avatar
    Thanks

"Nice wii, look forward to wearing them." LMFAO, how do you wear a wii? I didn't know gaming consoles were this seasons fashion.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you out

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by m3thodandr3d View Post
    "Nice wii, look forward to wearing them." LMFAO, how do you wear a wii? I didn't know gaming consoles were this seasons fashion.
    It must be a modded wii with the new WiiWearKey.

My iPhone is a Part of Me m3thodandr3d's Avatar
    Thanks

hahah maybe
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you out

lol dangit. I was hoping for a cheap iphone. man. why do the people on ebay hafta jack it up so much. I just want a locked one because I can unlock it myself, i think its rediculous to pay 600 bucks just cause someone unlocked it. I'd buy it from Apple's store but its not available anymore...any ideas?

This is totally a scam, I tried to go in a little deeper with them, tried calling their "contact us" it went directly to voice mail.
    Also when you register and log in, nothing really happens..it just goes back to the main page. I also registerd with an address as City "SCAM
    CITY" and State as "SCAM" it was accepted !! o.O
    And MAIN THING THAT WAS A TURN OFF WAS THE PAYMENT METHOD!!

We accept only a MoneyGram eMoney Transfer.

How I send MoneyGram?

Step 1: Find a MoneyGram branch using Find Us -> http://www.moneygram.com/eFindUs/findUs....
    Step 2: Visit your MoneyGram branch, taking some personal identification (passport, driving license, national identity card or a government issued identification) with you.
    Step 3: Complete a simple “send” form and hand this to the MoneyGram agent along with the money you want to send and the transfer fee.

Make Payable To Individual: Joe Cabecinha
    Send To:
    Receiver Name: Joe Cabecinha
    Receiver's City: Toronto
    Receiver's State: Ontario
    Receiver's Country: Canada

Step 4: After the payment, You will be given a Reference number. Simply fill in this CONFIRMATION FORM -> CaSuperDeals.com

Please do not forget to send confirmation! We can not process your order if you will not send confirmation!
    Same day shipping(UPS Worldwide express) after reception money!
    You will receive email notification once your order ships. Tracking information will be available at that time.
    We will contact you if we need to obtain any additional information. Also, we will notify you in a separate e-mail if an item is unavailable or on back order.

LOL good one

Retired Moderator
    Thanks

yup that is 100% flag (if all the other ones werent lol) which is funny because they advertise accepting paypal

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast