Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Any experience with this store?

man thanks for all the research guys! too bad it didnt end up more favorably. I was hoping thered be cheap iphones for all. Speaking of which how can I get one at least for apple price if not cheaper? I dont want to buy a $700 dollar 8gb iphone. or a $450 4gb However on eBay I did find a 16 gb for 450. is that good?

Price seems a little high, anways If you look around you might find a cheaper one on ebay, it all depends about $30-40 give and take.
    Since you cant find it in stores, and all... I think AT&T are selling it for about $399. idk about a contract and all...

And here's my search at amazon.com

Amazon.com: iphone

I hope you find what your looking for.
    GL

Thanks, sir. I've been seen 8gb goin for around 420 or 430 ish. and I wouldnt mind paying only 20 or 30 over market price...100 or more over is what gets me. So if on the pics theres a "Z" icon on the phone, that means its been unlocked with ZiPhone, correct? Is that something I should steer away from, or can I relock it and then unlock it with some other method (I've read all the horror stories about ZiPhone and paying 400 bucks for a phone, I'd hate to use it for a month and then it brick.)

Thanks

To all the people that said this was legit: OMFG
    To live, you have to lie

Have you checked with the AT&T store online? I got my iPhone (reburbished but still has 1 year warranty) for $249. It doesn't come by very often so you have to check everyday and strike fast since they sell out within the same day, sometimes within hours. I would search "iphone" on slickdeals.net if interested.

Here are the latest dates:
    5/21 - AT&T Refurbished Apple iPhone 8GB $249 and 16GB $349
    5/18 - AT&T iPhone 8GB refurb for $249
    5/14 - AT&T iPhone 8GB refurb $249, 16GB $349 free shipping
    3/21 - AT&T iPhone 8GB refurb $249 free shipping
    3/18 - AT&T iPhone 8GB refurb $249 free shipping

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12