Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Nobody willing to help

Default Nobody willing to help
    I thought on this forum you were allowed to ask questions and people would try to help. I keep asking the same question and yet nobody will help me. Obviously I'm not good at this hacking stuff but does that mean i should get no help? Did you guys all know everything when you first started or did somebody help you? I am stuck trying to downgrade from 1.1.2 and have followed all the instructions but can't get it to work. I need some help why is that so wrong? Do you guys/girls really just not care or what?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by purdues133 View Post
    I keep asking the same question and yet nobody will help me.
    That's your problem right there. Ask a question, and wait for someone with the knowldge to reply. You screwed up, don't demand instant attention to get you out of a hole. Anyway, any problem you have has probably been answered here already or on hackint0sh. Try searching.

You need to tell us how you got 1.1.2, if youre an ATT customer, what tools you used, what guide you followed, if it's unlocked etc etc

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka cash7c3
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,254 Times in 649 Posts

hey guess what posting the same thing over and over and over again is the very best way to get people to ignore you completely.

Thanks for alerting me, I get to close some of these spam threads.

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16030
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16096
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16095
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16094

furthermore. YOU MISSSED THE APPROPRIATE FORUMS TO POST IN!!!! NONE OF THE BLOODY FORUMS YOU POSTED IN ABOUT DOWNGRADING IS A DOWNGRADING FORUM!!!

When I lable a forum downgrading, don't you think that downgrading questions should go there? I'm pretty sure that you were not asking about chit chat, native iphone application launches, or native application discussions but you posted your downgrading question in those forums?.

Seriously I was going to leave one of em open, but I'll just let your try again. if you have a problem with DOWNGRADING post in the DOWNGRADING forum

No wonder you haven't gotten any help
    Last edited by Cody Overcash; 2007-11-14 at 08:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Now you know how some of us feel about some of these questions the n00bs post, Cash.

We're here to help each other, but how many times do you think people can answer the same question over and over? Especially if the answer is as close as a simple search.

U guys really take this posting thing extra serious, I got some alcohol right here; Devils Springs will make this all seem less stressing. Hey guy im still on 1.02 its been good to me! My phones modded out to excess and I love it. I'm working marquee and pink elephant tonight any of yall wanna come by for a round holla at me. No talking back.
    None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka cash7c3
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,254 Times in 649 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Oxygen View Post
    Now you know how some of us feel about some of these questions the n00bs post, Cash.

We're here to help each other, but how many times do you think people can answer the same question over and over? Especially if the answer is as close as a simple search.
    you think i don't know about n00b questions? been running forum communities a long time.

This site is completely n00b friendly, and un called for n00b bashing wont be tolerated.

THIS case is an exception though, those who decide to post the same question in many different forums over and over again and completely miss the appropriate forum for their question (where their question has already been answered countless times), really irritates me.

And then to ***** about not recieving help when their actions on the forum have been totally rude and inconsiderate both to the site as a whole and I? Rediculous.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cody Overcash For This Useful Post:

MOSHO92 (2007-11-14)