Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Howdy All

iPhone? More like MyPhone TT KH's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Howdy All
    Hi Guys and Gals
    From the great pacific northwest, I'm new to this sort of thing, I had this 8gb Iphone in Dec 07. Firmware 1.1.1[3a109a] network T-mobile and was wondering what are the difference on 1.1.4 and would like to have custom background and some nes game and that slide to unlock kind a cool. Do I have to start from scratch even though is jailbroken and ready to go, and yes I did went to Wiki and search but firgure that would be the right thing to do is ask before starting from scartch. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TT KH View Post
    Hi Guys and Gals
    From the great pacific northwest, I'm new to this sort of thing, I had this 8gb Iphone in Dec 07. Firmware 1.1.1[3a109a] network T-mobile and was wondering what are the difference on 1.1.4 and would like to have custom background and some nes game and that slide to unlock kind a cool. Do I have to start from scratch even though is jailbroken and ready to go, and yes I did went to Wiki and search but firgure that would be the right thing to do is ask before starting from scartch. Thanks
    First you should do a clean restore to 1.1.4 and then jailbreak and unlock.

Just run one of the many tools available.

If your using a PC iLiberty can do it all for you with the click of a button.

When thats done install summerboard from installer then download a few themes you like from the downloads section.

Then go get ithemeit and load a theme you downloaded now you can mix and match, click the send to iphone button and whalla. Done|

Pretty simple.
    Last edited by bklynjava; 2008-05-14 at 05:53 AM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bklynjava For This Useful Post:

TT KH (2008-05-14)

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

yes there is a bunch of perks to 1.1.4 but still some bugs. im partial to 1.1.3. this is the wrong place to post questions. but welcome to the party.
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to screamforme02 For This Useful Post:

TT KH (2008-05-14)

iPhone? More like MyPhone TT KH's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks both of you, So I don't need Wincp right? Just the iLiberty and the ithemeit and updated to 1.1.4 and i'm ready to rock right?

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

well and prob download ur apps yo. im tellin you pwn that shiz and use ...idemocracy to make the firmware file , than winpawn or pwnage that shiz. 1.1.4 fixes some bugs from prior versions, but 1.1.3 does the same, with a better success rate. just throwing that out there
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!