Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Where can I get this Apple umbrella ?

iPhone? More like MyPhone RC_OZ's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Where can I get this Apple umbrella ?

I want one TOOOOO
    3.0 3g *******

Ghey.

I never understood why people PAY a company to advertise their products by buying an item with their logo. - Tshirts, umbrellas, stickers, etc-.

well lets see...... if you like something that company makes and your very very fond of it. enough to spend hundreds of dollars to buy and countless hours ******* with it then im sure getting an umbrella to show that you like that company isnt much out of the ******* question, and whether its gay or not im still pretty sure when it rains out that is something i need, and why not have a company that you like with their logo on it!

anymore silly *** question.......DONT BOTHER

and your moms still fat
    Last edited by mikef; 2007-11-08 at 10:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    3.0 3g *******

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mikef For This Useful Post:

RC_OZ (2007-11-08)

Look, I understand where you're coming from. Proud of a company or not, unless it's mine, I (and I'm sure otehr people on this planet) don't feel like paying the company for say an umbrella with their logo... often times at higher prices than it would cost for a simple unbranded umbrella.

If you want to pay a company to advertise their products, knock yourself out. I'll still point and laugh at you.

The comment about my mother was uncalled for. Especially seeing how she's passed on several years ago.

iPhone? More like MyPhone RC_OZ's Avatar
    Thanks

that was funny. hehe (not the mom part but hey the guy didn't know)

Differrent strokes for different folks. Let's just leave it at that.

And sometimes if you got nothing good to say or contribute to the thread, its best keep it to yourself.

let's get back to the question. Where can I get one of these umbrella ? I want one.

Let me check apple store website. May be one is available there, dunno. I have a friend coming from england, surely its available there since this pic is from there. I'll ask my friend to visit apple store there and bring me one.

peace.
    Last edited by RC_OZ; 2007-11-08 at 10:32 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone StrictlyBusiness's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mikef View Post
    well lets see...... if you like something that company makes and your very very fond of it. enough to spend hundreds of dollars to buy and countless hours ******* with it then im sure getting an umbrella to show that you like that company isnt much out of the ******* question, and whether its gay or not im still pretty sure when it rains out that is something i need, and why not have a company that you like with their logo on it!

anymore silly *** question.......DONT BOTHER

and your moms still fat

Chill out lil man, we aint here to take your lunch money or anything no need to act like an EMO baby

Former Owner / Founder of ModMyi Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,247 Posts

Give me your lunch money.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

people just want anything with an apple logo.

Apple logo is like a universal sign of cool, maybe rich?

Especially, if you own a "apple product" that isnt even sold at the store[fake]
    Proud MMi Retired Moderator.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mikef View Post
    and your moms still fat
    Wow what are you 10?

I'll take some lunch money too.

Reako

My iPhone is a Part of Me Sidetalker's Avatar
    Thanks

Give me your lunch money.
    *whimpers* yes sir...
    For Help
    Private Message, Email, or AIM
    (My response time might be a little long)

GUIDES:
    Expect more when I find something guide-worthy.
    PM me and let me know if you need one.

i apologize for your loss, i meant only to regain my self from the gay comment! my bad about that. but okay i will have the umbrella, you will laugh at me, thats just fine. now if you saw me with a apple umbrella you wouldn't really be laughing at me at least not to my face. okay im taking steps backwards again, ill stop.

if i did see you laughing at me i would take your lunch money for sure!
    3.0 3g *******

Heh. If you say so, guy.

Thumbs down Deflect much?
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital Oxygen View Post
    I'll still point and laugh at you.
    If you act like an a-hole, expect to get treated like one.

Barging into a thread about people wanting a specific item and then saying you laugh at them for it invites all the vitriol you got.

And the mother comment was a generality...acting like he was directly insulting YOUR mother doesn't acknowledge the place "your mama" comments have in modern insult vernacular. Grow up.

PLEASE click everyone's "Thanks" buttons...they are begging for it.

So expressing one's opinion makes him an a-hole if he doesn't agree with your opinion? Telling someone I will laugh at them earns me a beating threat?... On the internet? And you're telling ME to grow up? Yeah... Ok there, Skippy. I'll take that under advisement... In the meantime, pardon me while I laugh hysterically.

I stopped involving other people's parents in arguments when I was oh, I don't know... About 8 years old?

Either way... You be a slave to company logos. It's your absolute right to be one. And I will point and laugh at you. As it is my right to express my opinions.

Cheers.

Thumbs down *doink*
    So expressing one's opinion makes him an a-hole if he doesn't agree with your opinion? Telling someone I will laugh at them earns me a beating threat?... On the internet? And you're telling ME to grow up? Yeah... Ok there, Skippy. I'll take that under advisement... In the meantime, pardon me while I laugh hysterically.

I stopped involving other people's parents in arguments when I was oh, I don't know... About 8 years old?

Either way... You be a slave to company logos. It's your absolute right to be one. And I will point and laugh at you. As it is my right to express my opinions.

Cheers.
    Again, BEAUTIFUL deflection away from your original remarks, Skippy.

Note that I never presented an opinion about whether or not I dig the Apple logo on anything I own. Yet you make the assumption about my opinion and run with it.

I stopped making random assumptions when I was oh, I don't know, 7 years old. Around the same time I stopped injected insignificant personal info into arguments to curry pity back in my direction.

And I'm laughing at YOU for deciding what's mature humor and what's not.

By the way, NO ONE threatened you with a beating...another sad, misdirected attempt at sympathy.

Cheers!

Yawn...
    You came here to laugh at the original poster and everyone who tried to help. Yawn, indeed.

And you need to hear it again:

Grow up.

Cheers.

iPhone? More like MyPhone StrictlyBusiness's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StrictlyBusiness View Post
    Chill out lil man, we aint here to take your lunch money or anything no need to act like an EMO baby
    Come take it.... Do you accept food stamps?? Mr. Poetic Bully

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast