Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Urgent....Cannot log-in into MMI!!!

Default Urgent....Cannot log-in into MMI!!!
    Yesterday as a monthly routine, I ran my maintenance software (CCleaner) on my home notebook. The software, amongst other things, has a tendency to erase all auto log-in information stored on the PC. Therefore, after the cleaner has finished, I have to re-log in into every site manually.

This is where I ran into problem with MMI. For some reason MMI is completely unable to log me in. Everytime I enter my username and password, I get the flash screen saying "Thankyou for logging in, saifeeab" and then returns back to the previous web page but still showing me as a guest. I have tried several times but with the same result.

Of course, I am writing this message from my office PC as MMI has "locked" me out on my home notebook.

Urgent help is required please. I am quite unsure on how to resolve this problem. Thankyou.

Weird... I use CCleaner every time that I boot the laptop, never have issues w/ MMi.
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!

actually this has been a first for me too....i have been using CCleaner for quite some time but this is the first time that i have faced such a problem . What makes it worse is that i m facing problem only with MMI log-in. Others r working fine.

update: thanx to all for ur help. the problem has fixed itself now. i m finally logged into MMI from my home notebook. thanx
    Last edited by saifeeab; 2008-05-07 at 06:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

How did you fix it?
    To live, you have to lie

Retired Moderator
    Thanks

prolly he just had to re-clear his cookies

Or hit the computer.

Thanks

Yeah. It's just the way he said 'urgent help is required'.

I mean, SRSLY.
    To live, you have to lie

thanx for the witty replies. actually i did nothing except curse running CCleaner and everything else i cud think of . maybe all that cursing helped .

but seriously i did nothing. just restarted my notebook after 12 hrs. re-tried logging in and woalah....works perfect again.

Retired Moderator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by saifeeab View Post
    thanx for the witty replies. actually i did nothing except curse running CCleaner and everything else i cud think of . maybe all that cursing helped .

but seriously i did nothing. just restarted my notebook after 12 hrs. re-tried logging in and woalah....works perfect again.
    by restarting it re-set your cache, thats prolly what it did

My iPhone is a Part of Me MattMac's Avatar
    Thanks

Think you stressed about nothing. Just check the normal options next time, eg. re-running the cleaner, clearing cookies, clearing cache. Those kinds of things.
    16GB iPhone 3G
    2.2 Pwned
    Dedicated Cydia User

2.2 GHz Intel MacBook

Mac OS X 10.5.5
    Bootcamp w/ Windows XP

actually i had restarted couple of times after this problem arose. But the problem only got solved after i shut down, went 2 the office, came home & started my notebook agn. But i think cache & cookies clearing worked.