Results 1 to 7 of 7

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: FedEx is TERRIBLE

  1. #1
    Retired Moderator DoerrFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,290
    Thanks
    143
    Thanked 461 Times in 229 Posts

    Default FedEx is TERRIBLE
    Hey, i ordered Leopard via up-to-date program.
    Its been 8 days for 5 day shipping
    Im sitting here waiting since today its supposed to be delivered and according to tracking its on the truck for delivery.
    And the truck passes right by my house.

  2. #2
    Yea that can be frustrating. Don't know when it shipped, obviously, but I can tell you that the day of shipping does not count, nor does the weekend. So maybe it is just 5 days. Anyway, at least it's coming today. Enjoy.

  3. #3
    Retired Moderator DoerrFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,290
    Thanks
    143
    Thanked 461 Times in 229 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by pmas View Post
    Yea that can be frustrating. Don't know when it shipped, obviously, but I can tell you that the day of shipping does not count, nor does the weekend. So maybe it is just 5 days. Anyway, at least it's coming today. Enjoy.
    Yeah it took 8 weekdays to get it after they said it shipped, annoying but hopefully i get it today. Wonder if they will send more then one truck out, according to this it left from a town 30Minutes away at 5AM

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by DoerrFan View Post
    Yeah it took 8 weekdays to get it after they said it shipped, annoying but hopefully i get it today. Wonder if they will send more then one truck out, according to this it left from a town 30Minutes away at 5AM
    They typically have multiple trucks for multiple service levels in the same area. You could see a fedex freight truck, and a fedex express truck pass your house, then the fedex ground truck will show up with your leopard on board...

  5. #5
    Retired Moderator DoerrFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,290
    Thanks
    143
    Thanked 461 Times in 229 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by s2kpdx View Post
    They typically have multiple trucks for multiple service levels in the same area. You could see a fedex freight truck, and a fedex express truck pass your house, then the fedex ground truck will show up with your leopard on board...
    Thanks! I better get my leopard today

    Got it w00t!
    Last edited by DoerrFan; 2007-11-06 at 10:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  6. #6
    Thats Why You Always Go With Usps.
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..

  7. #7
    FedEX + iPhone = HELL

    Had a very bad experience with FedEX when shipping my iPhone.

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •