Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: FedEx is TERRIBLE

Thanks

Default FedEx is TERRIBLE
    Hey, i ordered Leopard via up-to-date program.
    Its been 8 days for 5 day shipping
    Im sitting here waiting since today its supposed to be delivered and according to tracking its on the truck for delivery.
    And the truck passes right by my house.

Yea that can be frustrating. Don't know when it shipped, obviously, but I can tell you that the day of shipping does not count, nor does the weekend. So maybe it is just 5 days. Anyway, at least it's coming today. Enjoy.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pmas View Post
    Yea that can be frustrating. Don't know when it shipped, obviously, but I can tell you that the day of shipping does not count, nor does the weekend. So maybe it is just 5 days. Anyway, at least it's coming today. Enjoy.
    Yeah it took 8 weekdays to get it after they said it shipped, annoying but hopefully i get it today. Wonder if they will send more then one truck out, according to this it left from a town 30Minutes away at 5AM

Quote Originally Posted by DoerrFan View Post
    Yeah it took 8 weekdays to get it after they said it shipped, annoying but hopefully i get it today. Wonder if they will send more then one truck out, according to this it left from a town 30Minutes away at 5AM
    They typically have multiple trucks for multiple service levels in the same area. You could see a fedex freight truck, and a fedex express truck pass your house, then the fedex ground truck will show up with your leopard on board...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by s2kpdx View Post
    They typically have multiple trucks for multiple service levels in the same area. You could see a fedex freight truck, and a fedex express truck pass your house, then the fedex ground truck will show up with your leopard on board...
    Thanks! I better get my leopard today

Got it w00t!
    Last edited by DoerrFan; 2007-11-06 at 10:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thats Why You Always Go With Usps.
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..

FedEX + iPhone = HELL

Had a very bad experience with FedEX when shipping my iPhone.