Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Hrmmm Thats really queer

iPhone? More like MyPhone StrictlyBusiness's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs down Hrmmm Thats really queer
    I went to the apple store the other day (because I sold my unlocked 4 gig) and tried to purchase a 8 gig and the bastard told me I couldn't pay with cash, so I got angry asked him if i could give him the stupid $427 Bucks and he got all emo with me like "i could lose my job," Is that true?? I think its pretty stupid for them to reject cash I see that they want to limit buyers but I still think thats a stupid idea, How about any of you? Now i've gotta guy on craigslist who I think is B.Sin me but he said he would be willing to trade his Iphone for a 50 gig IBM Thinkpad that I have, I really want that damn phone back But I guess whatever right? I sold mine for 425 and the other one I had I unlocked that one and sold it for 500 but oh well I shall return soon! even if I have to use my damn debit card to buy one

Thanks

Yeah, stupid...
    Its weird cause my money says "This note is legal tender for all debts public and private"

If it's legal is up in question.
    But that's the rule right now.
    You can charge just a dollar to a credit card and pay the rest in cash.
    And ALWAYS talk to a manager, they can override the cc requirement if they want too.

I wonder about mall gift cards?

Because in the stores, they are used like credit cards.. you just have to sign.

Or atleast the ones at the mall I usually go to... so go to the information desk, buy a gift card with your cash, and go buy an iPhone..

I doubt they would accept it.. but it is the closest thing I got..
    Proud MMi Retired Moderator.

Thanks
    Yeah, I would try a gift card...

get one of those VISA gift cards, they wont even take Apple GiftCards.

iPhone? More like MyPhone StrictlyBusiness's Avatar
    Thanks

Well they wouldn't let me do Half cash half credit, they also wouldn't let me use funky *** gift cards, so finaly I just charged the stinkin 425 and some change to my debit card and walked out with 1.1.1. which has taken me forever to unlock, but i finally did it So yea im back in business
    Missed the MMI Community and I broke my t mob dash today working on my impala, I was pretty mad.....