Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I just saw Iron Man

My iPhone is a Part of Me pokekid's Avatar
    Thanks

i wouldnt say the best but it was a good film. i didnt like the final boss battle that much, could have been more crazier but it was an ok movie
    SB's is life
    air yeezy's coming soon

I think it was a very nice film. I'm not so familliar with the comic story but in comparison to the other comic films of late, it was good.

Thanks
    girlfriend and i liked it!! who was samual l jackson playing? fury something?

iPhone 2g 8gb 2.2 pwned

Thanks

He plays Nick Fury, leader of S.H.I.E.L.D

*spoiler warning above*

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

In the cartoon wasnt Nik Fury a white man? Not being racist or anything but...

It was an amazing film I thought... after watching it my girlfriend had dreams about me being Iron Man, shame it was a dream though.

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

yeh but thats how movies work. samul will be wicked sweet if they give hime an eye patch.. ..wait does nick furry have an eye patch??hahaha owel either way eye patches are sweet
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    In the cartoon wasnt Nik Fury a white man? Not being racist or anything but...
    Yep

It was an amazing film I thought... after watching it my girlfriend had dreams about me being Iron Man, shame it was a dream though.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by screamforme02 View Post
    yeh but thats how movies work. samul will be wicked sweet if they give hime an eye patch.. ..wait does nick furry have an eye patch??hahaha owel either way eye patches are sweet
    Yeah, he had an eye patch

Thanks

sick i was right.. and eye patches are soooo sweet, i wish i was a pirate.. aka ninjas are way cooler. my spelling is um bad

samuel will be mad pimp with eye patch, even more scary of a blackman lolol. no racist so dont hate

Thanks

I'm a comic book fan. Backboards, sleeves and all. It's been a while since I picked up one. I think my last purchase was right around the Xmen and the Inferno story line. (My geekiness is coming to light.) But I'd have to say this was a really good adaption.

I had my doubts about Robert Downey Jr. but he pulled it off. When the one agent kept introducing himself as from the Supreme Headquarters, International Espionage, Law-Enforcement Division it clicked about the third time. S.H.I.E.L.D! I was hoping to see Nick Fury (but I would've never guessed Samuel L. Jackson).

As for War Machine, I was hoping for him too. I think they kind of left it open when Rhodes glanced at the other suit and said something like 'Next time.'

I have to rank this with Batman Begins as far as comic books to movies goes.

Normal movie i must say. I was exited from this superhero=)

Thanks

I was pleasantly surprised. They did a good job on this one.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I though it was a well done movie best one to date in the Marvel line.
    I was getting ready to leave the theater with a good feeling about the movie, till my brother called me to tell me to stay for the credits. Then I saw the small cut scene, and was immediately disgusted, when I saw Samuel L. Jackson as Nick.
    He has got to be by far the worst actor in Hollywood, I would have rather had one of the dudes from JackAss as Nick Fury. Samuel L, ruins a movie for me. So I will wait for the HBO release of the next Marvel flick if Samuel L. is in it.

KelvinalF
    i loved it and cant wait until the avengers comes out god i'd love it

iPhone? More like MyPhone my2AWDgst's Avatar
    Thanks

It was actually pretty good
    DSM fan
    ...16GB 3G Iphone...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Projectile View Post
    I though it was a well done movie best one to date in the Marvel line.
    I was getting ready to leave the theater with a good feeling about the movie, till my brother called me to tell me to stay for the credits. Then I saw the small cut scene, and was immediately disgusted, when I saw Samuel L. Jackson as Nick.
    He has got to be by far the worst actor in Hollywood, I would have rather had one of the dudes from JackAss as Nick Fury. Samuel L, ruins a movie for me. So I will wait for the HBO release of the next Marvel flick if Samuel L. is in it.
    o come on samuel is the man who cares if he can act he is one "bad motherF***er" lol. any body get it. And come one he will have an eyepatch. haha its gonna rule

i cant wait to see it..im hearing both good and bad things..just have to watch and see

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Best film I have seen in a while. Man, I wanna be Iron Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayesimus View Post
    I stayed after the credits. That was SO not worth the amount of time I had to sit there watching the boring credits. Not exciting, not amazing, not shocking, not even remotely interesting if you ask me. Everyone that was in the theater with me was like,"yeah... moving on."
    Have to agree, Film was cool but the time waiting to see the bit after the credits was sooooooo not worth it

Quote Originally Posted by 007geezer View Post
    Have to agree, Film was cool but the time waiting to see the bit after the credits was sooooooo not worth it
    People saying this did not stay for the after credits scene in Matrix Reloaded. I tend to stay for any after credit scene but my God that movie tested my patience. The credits I swear were over 15 minutes long.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast