Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: PowerPoint Help ASAP Please

Default PowerPoint Help ASAP Please
    Hey guys, I'm making a powerpoint show for an application I'm making for a scholarship that's due very soon, so please help me ASAP!!!

Now, this powerpoint has many vids and sounds, and I always make paths within the powerpoint to the appropriate files, and it always works fine, but now I have a dilemma. I want to have the powerpoint and files on a CD. I just repath everything within the PPT and then save it as PPS and it works fine. However, when the CD plays as another drive (e.g. D:/, E:/) other than the one i saved it as, it cannot find the files and therefore just plays through without sound or video. Does anyone know how to fix this so that it will play no matter what drive it is in? Thanks!

I don't know if you have put the sound file in the same folder when you create your presentation. Your are recommended to put all of your files relate to your presentation to the same folder then burn the whole folder to the DVD.

Windows Movie Maker can not keep the anmation and sound in the presentation, some programs can burn PPT file well and after burning your can view your presentation on DVD player with all anmaitons, sound and hyperlinks.

google http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=ppt2dvd

Yeah... I've see that, but it make the file too big and when I try the compressors, it says it fails. Thanks anyway.

Livin the iPhone Life Apple iPie's Avatar
    Thanks

Use MACs,they are better,just an advice