Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone the new RAZR?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default iPhone the new RAZR?
    Anybody think the iPhone is the new RAZR? That right now as it's semi-new everyone is trying to get it and there is all this excitement, but after a while it'll be given away free with plans, and every single person has one? Kind of a dumb question, because it's only naturally for products to get old, but still.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

The big difference I see between the razr and the iphone is the razr is a piece of crap. I went through 3 within about 15 months and owned a total of 5, which all have broken. I know of many other people that have had the same problem.

I think it will eventually be a free phone, just like every other phone has done, price has come down to where it was eventually free. As technology advances, new products will come out and the price of older technology will go down.

It does seem like everyone is having an iphone now, but nobody i know has mod'd theirs.
    16 GB 1.1.4 Ziphone Unlocked, Activated, Jailbroken
    If I helped you make sure to hit the thanks button

[How To] Customize on 1.1.3 and 1.1.4......Windows Guide...............OS X Guide

How To Fix A Broken Ringer/Silent Switch

Livin the iPhone Life Bernie-Mac's Avatar
    Thanks

The difference between the razr and this iphone is the iphone has cool software updates and with new ones coming out like iPhone 2.0 in June im sure the olds ones will go on some kind of sale but not to the point that razrs have because they have just like faded into the sunset, no one really cares about them anymore and no one really cares about the razr 2, as cool looking as it may be
    iLive an iLife

iphone is also an ipod so i dont think it will ever be free

Thanks

iPhone is not the new razr. Its the ultimate ipod.

If I ever helped you or made a comment you like, press the "thanks" button!
    320GB HD 4GB RAM 2.2GHz Macbook
    500GB HD 4GB RAM 2.6GHz Macbook Pro

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I know the obvious quality differences, i was referring more to the cultural side, the RAZR started off expensive and semi exclusive, at least for a little bit, not unlike the iPhone, then became extremely common and almost synonymous with cell phones.

Thanks

Unfortunately, it seems so. Luckily, not every teen is smart enough to mod their device and open it up to its full potential. My Jailbroken 1.1.3 > Your Stock 1.1.4.

iPhone? More like MyPhone wareagle5693's Avatar
    Thanks

about 2 weeks before i got my new iPhone i had to unjailbreak my old one and the jailbroken iPhones are sooo much better I don't wanna update to 1.1.4

Thanks

to me, iThink the regular iPhone is just boring. iMean you cant really have phun with it and show it off.

If I ever helped you or made a comment you like, press the "thanks" button!
    320GB HD 4GB RAM 2.2GHz Macbook
    500GB HD 4GB RAM 2.6GHz Macbook Pro

haha answer: yes. the iphone will be the new razr...once the new one comes out.

This is sort of true. I think that when the 3g version drops, the current models will start dropping off the shelves for a significantly reduced price.. And as said above, a lot of the newer motorola products are crap. They were far more appreciated and respected when they sold the brick phones that could be run over and still used. Anyway...I don't expect the iphone to ever go free as long as ipod sales are good but who knows.

you cant replace the razr. 2 reasons. form factor.
    mms.

nuff said.