Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New iPhone Killer!

Default New iPhone Killer!
    LG VX10000 sick but not as sick as the iphone
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -medium_1474922878_6f89181a3e_o.jpg   -vzw_lg_voyager_big.jpg  
    MyPhone is better than yours

It's not an iPhone killer then, is it.
    ;D

Actually if i think about it none of the iphone killers i see arent better than the iPhone

haha, iPhone killer....

Nice looking phone. it has dual screens, touch or tactile keyboard, however, it is no way comparable to the iPhone.

LG Voyager on uTube.
    Last edited by ppk287; 2007-10-29 at 03:10 AM.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
    George Orwell

Thanks

Blah, its CDMA and its an LG. Nuff said.

More like.

KillItselfAndGetAniPhone
    Proud MMi Retired Moderator.

Two words:

Chunky. Graphics.
    PLEASE click everyone's "Thanks" buttons...they are begging for it.

are u there

cAN U HELP ME
    Last edited by babygin007; 2007-10-29 at 03:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by babygin007 View Post
    are u there

cAN U HELP ME
    lol

Its Not Ll
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..

very orginal. "Touch To Unlock" sound familiar to any1? lol

Thanks
    Its may not be an iPhone killer, but it is on a killer network (Verizon)

Im not a hater, I own 2 iPhones on AT&T, and my previous carrier was T-Mobile, i've used Sprint, and Nextel in the past, and they pretty much all suck. I know people that use Verizon and have used my friends Verizon phone before and pretty much know from the experiences that Verizon is a superior network.
    My opinion is that AT&T is better than the rest (T-Mobile, Sprint, Nextel), but Verizon is the best

Quote Originally Posted by vaughnhenry2 View Post

Im not a hater, I own 2 iPhones on AT&T, and my previous carrier was T-Mobile, i've used Sprint, and Nextel in the past, and they pretty much all suck. I know people that use Verizon and have used my friends Verizon phone before and pretty much know from the experiences that Verizon is a superior network.
    My opinion is that AT&T is better than the rest (T-Mobile, Sprint, Nextel), but Verizon is the best
    That's your opinion but I personally hate verizon, they are very expensive with no roll over and I get better reception everywhere with AT&T than most verizon customers in my area now. especially out of town in the boonies

maybe the camera feature that is

soda

Quote Originally Posted by vaughnhenry2 View Post

I've had them all to. T-Mobile is a TOTAL joke in my area. Stand under a tree and you get no signal. Sprint is just a joke period. Poor _________ (reception, customer service, billing, english... pick one) Finally there is Verizon. Probably the best overall, but I spent a year fighting with them about my reception in certain, highly populated areas where other carriers worked just fine. They insisted it was my phone (we had two both doing the same call dropping, bad reception thing). After a year of my ********, they were finally fed up with me and sent a tech out. Guess what? He told them that the service did INDEED suck in the areas they had been telling me were totally covered. I got out of my contract with no canellation charges. Dollar for dollar, feature for feature, so far I'm impressed with AT&T.

aww......that's cute....sike(ol skool)

Gotta love that CDMA...heh. right.

Ouch! It really is an iphone killer! My iphone died today and now I know why..lol. Hey it did really die! Had to completely restore and jailbreak etc. for some unkown reason.

Iphone

$HITS all over it.
    myRepoSpace.com - Easily create your own Cydia Repo.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast