Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: cant find answer anywhere

Thanks

Default cant find answer anywhere
    I've been looking for a few days now for the answer. I've gone up to 1.1.1 with the help of iNdependence. YouTube needed some fixing (for those of you who have the same problem go here and follow the instructions http://limitededitioniphone.com/yout...-steps-to-fix/) My EMail is now acting up. I can use gmail but yahoo keeps telling me I have the wrong username or password. is there a file I can go edit, or a process that will allow me to set this up?

Quote Originally Posted by cory View Post
    I've been looking for a few days now for the answer. I've gone up to 1.1.1 with the help of iNdependence. YouTube needed some fixing (for those of you who have the same problem go here and follow the instructions http://limitededitioniphone.com/yout...-steps-to-fix/) My EMail is now acting up. I can use gmail but yahoo keeps telling me I have the wrong username or password. is there a file I can go edit, or a process that will allow me to set this up?
    Settings -> Mail -> YourYahooAccount

Make sure the user name and password is entered correctly. Yes I know this sounds like a simple, pat answer but I don't mean it to be. Typing on an iPhone (as with any PDA) is not an exact science, especially when typing passwords blindly
    Je t'aime encore, Roguette

Thanks

ive tried that. I've tried changing my password on my mac then setting it up again. nothing is working.