Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Uk price cut 2Moro

i have have heard this from a couple of sources over here too...

My iPhone is a Part of Me Jay316's Avatar
    Thanks

The price cut is from o2, it's only on the 8GB and its only till June 1st. Probably the same day all the rumors get confirmed or proven wrong.
    16GB iPhone 4
    160GB Black iPod Classic

Sold
    16GB iPhone 3GS
    60GB iPod Classic
    80GB iPod Classic

Broke
    120GB iPod Classic
    16GB iPhone

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

no problem for doubting I would be sceptical to. Ye only til June wen I'm guessin 3g WIP b comming. Also car phone warehouse is doing the reduction aswel

Thanks

do we have to agree to sign up to a rediculously high tariff for that price like in Germany?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

You know in all fairness.. its not a bad deal at all.. the iPhone deal is a little better than what I have now and its like the same price... If I could get the iPhone deal I would but unfortunately I bought my phone from America...

Something a little out the topic... I don't think lowering the price will help sell the iPhone in Uk... 169 pounds is still a lot, considering you can get phones for free over here. iPhone is actually crap if it isn't jailbroken and I don't think there are many people in the Uk that knows about a jailbroken iPhone.

Thanks

u have to pay with debit card but u dont do the contract till u get home so u know what that means....... as for them doing anything because u payed with debit card, people buy presents dont they also a simple i failed credit check but couldn be bothered taking it back should suffice. This obviously only applies if the ask u why u didnt connect which i highly doubt. Feel soory for the peeps who bought to resell on ebay.... not lol.

Thanks

wow jam, im so glad i didnt bash you and actually did pay interest to this thread.

i have just bought my dad one for 169.

ebay prices will drop now to reflect this price drop, so i guess im gonna keep mine and not bother selling it and decide at the time whether the 3g is worth getting or not. have heard rumours of a weaker screen to support the power drainage of the chip itself? anyhows, would like to close this thread off by saying thanks again to you jam!! (also, god knows how she found out when she did as most o2 shops didnt find out till yesterday!?)

See, this really boils my p**s. My phone is 4 months old and they drop the price by a hundred notes. Just goes to show how much money they must be making. Thanks for nothing, O2.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

im happy that they are at this price untill 1st of june. can get the wife one on payday..

Make you own visit this link.

http://www.modmyi.com/siggen/index.php

I brought one today, then sold it to a 2nd hand shop (who didnt relise there was a price drop) for a nice 70 profit
    Trying is the first step to failure

Thanks

Your welcome to all the people who thanked me. I wouldnt of minded if i had got flamed to hell because i know i would have been weary, but then again thought it was worth lettin everyone know what i had found out. wish theyd reduced the 16gb though so i could upgrade lol.

Also people just thought i would mention ive seen a few signs saying only while stocks last??? i know it is only till june but if they are trying to get rid of stock you know what that means.....
    Last edited by jam; 2008-04-16 at 06:59 PM.

i want one for me, can someone help
    i am ready to pay 175 .....

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ammarmalhotra View Post
    i want one for me, can someone help
    i am ready to pay 175 .....
    So... why cant you get one then? I would gladly help if I can...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12