Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: YES 3G iphone 58 days

Thanks is an acknowledgment

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka cash7c3
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,254 Times in 649 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cscho0415 View Post
    confirmed on iclarified this means new iphone totally!!!
    lol hahaha you mean iclarified read computerworld.com and posted the same thing computerworld said so it must be true?

lol It does look true, that has nothing to do with iclarified though and everything to do with Walt Mossberg

Thanks

This is just another way for Apple to make more money off us, It was planned from the start.
    EDM

Quote Originally Posted by Zeal View Post
    This is just another way for Apple to make more money off us, It was planned from the start.
    Its the nature of running a business. The iPhone is a genius product, it can be continuously updated keeping you a customer of theirs for as long as they can keep coming up with great new updates and ideas.

Thanks

But still we should be able to trade them in, Kinda stupid we have to spend ANOTHER 500 for "Faster Internet"
    EDM

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

If you don't want 3G, then keep the phone you have.

Myself, I'll be selling my Iphone on ebay as soon as a new one is announced and break even I'm sure.

Thanks

You understood when you bought this phone what it had, if you wanted 3G, you should have waited.
    No Trade Ins in my opinion.
    Thats like buying a car, then when next years model comes out demanding a new one.

AT&T will milk 3G for at-least the next 4-5 years before a substantial 4G rollout. Better vote Democrat if you want a fire lit under the a$$ of telecoms to get the ball rolling on American technological infrastructure investments. The republicans seem to support subsidizing these monopolies like AT&T and Comcast with our tax dollars to milk overpriced, outdated technology.
    Last edited by listenclose; 2008-04-08 at 05:04 AM.
    1win.1 loss.1 draw

They need to do something, everybody I know with the phone complains about edge. You put fast broadband on that bad boy it'll be Voltron.

Remember folks this is chit chat, there's nothing funny about noodles boy. I thought randomness was encouraged. OMG!
    I would have my URL here so you could hear our music but apparently that's sig spam. WTF?

Are you kidding me.... The G3 in COD4 is awesome..

(For the computer on Hardcore mode)
    Im straight up S&D on PS3, so for me its the M4 or G36...

Hahahaha! He recanted. That's right! Too bad stupid people want this 3G version so soon. I'm content with my EDGE. Honestly, I have a lot of WiFi spots around me, so I really only have to use EDGE as a fall back.
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!

Thanks

Edge is still pretty damn fast when you have full bars(Which is pretty much everywhere) Or good service.
    EDM

Green Apple
    Thanks

Edge is still pretty damn fast when you have full bars(Which is pretty much everywhere) Or good service.
    20+ seconds to load a page it aint fast

iPhone? More like MyPhone alpawa's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Noodle Boy View Post
    This I could see them do since officially they are tied to AT&T for a while.

What's the point of saying this? Really, you're not bringing any discussion in the thread and you're not even acknowledging that you read the article. Is there some sort of e-prize you get for getting that first reply, because otherwise you're an idiot that needs to learn that quality is more important than quantity and you shouldn't aim for a first post. In fact, you shouldn't aim at all, just read what the thread is about, post your opinion on it, and enjoy the forums for what they are: a hub where people can communicate and spread information and news. Saying "first" and nothing more just tells me that you don't really care about what's being discussed so I'm going to go ahead and ignore you from now on because honestly, if you can't take a minute to read and come up with a meaningful reply then I can't imagine you saying something constructive in the future. Good day, Sir.
    Dude, lighten up...

Sounds kinda cool!

Edge works fine for me. Most of the time I have the patience to wait for it to load. I'll be sitting in the back when the new iPhone is released. Hell, I didn't even jump on this one as soon as it was out.

Reako

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12