Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Lost the ipod icon

Default Lost the ipod icon
    After installing the ipod 2 / 3 tweak packs from the installer app....Ive somehow managed to permanently delete the ipod icon....It display fine within the menu but if i have the ipod on the dock it will only show 3 icons as if the ipod is missing.

As anyone got any ideas as to how i could restore the ipod icon within the dock?

Ive tried the latest customize app but it show no icon for the ipod

Thanks
    Last edited by J273; 2007-10-13 at 08:34 PM.

did you upgrade to the new 1.12 customize?

Its been cause this ipod/dock prblem for some reason

if u read what it says, it says that this removes the ipod icon and adds the music and video ones, just uninstall them and ur ipod icon should come back. i think ipod 3 keeps the ipod icon and adds the other 2 also.

Once I used rSBT in Customize 1.12 I too lost the iPOD icon. The solution is to uninstall Customize and reinstall rSBT. Then put the iPOD icon back using rSBT.

I will wait for the next revision of Customize before I remove rSBT and go back to Customize. BTW, Customize 1.12 includes rSBT, that is why they can't both be installed at the same time.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to aruffell For This Useful Post:

mdbsat (2007-10-14)

Yeah thanks guys..It was to do with the latest customize as with the other thread.

I thought it was to do with the 2 new tweaks added to the installer.

sorted now though

thanks

Banned
    Thanks

i uninstalled customize and reinstalled summerboard but how do i put the ipod icon back on the dock? any help would be awesome