Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Will design website for Iphone or $

Smile Will design website for Iphone or $
    Iphone Enthusiasts,
    I am willing to design a website (possibly two) for one Iphone and/or cash. The website may be for anything you wish; this is a great way to promote your company or online sales. Since I am the one to offer my services I will provide my end of the deal first. Once you are satisfied you will then uphold your end; this way you are protected from getting cheated out of a product. My latest design is for a local school district's prom, more work samples are available upon request.

If you are interested please call, email, IM me, or skype me. These methouds should be provided my my forum account and via the attached PDF document.

Also potential client's will be asked for fill out the attached pdf document so I can accurately design the site to your needs.

Note: I hope I'm not violating the rules of this forum by posting this, I'm just really hoping to get an Iphone out of this deal. I could really find myself enjoying this wonderful piece of technology.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by DaveTheAve; 2008-03-24 at 01:08 AM.
    Thank you,
    David Branco

You're...uh...website is full of fail.

Yeah, it's been like that for a week now. The company providing me with a website reseller account can't seem to properly transfer sites from dreamhost. Currently working with them to resolve the issues.
    Thank you,
    David Branco

Well, it's not just the MODx Parse Error. The design, spelling mistakes, and spiffy but unnecessary Javascript stuff makes the website have a 90s and unprofessional feel.

People nowadays are looking for websites with a modern and 2.0 feel, such as something like www.sarvostones.com or www.godwinbooks.com.

that website has such a aol hometown feel to it

FAIL

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

no offense but I don like it ..why not try making a mac looking or jus a simple cleaner looking page ? Then see what happens

I could design and code that prom page. And I have not been good at either lately(designing or coding)..

I do agree that many people like the Web 2.0 style, but it is quite whored. But your style on that webpage is very un-attractive and to simple of a code to pay big bucks for.
    Also, most people look for someone who is experienced in flash too, now-a-days.

Well, those are just my honest opinions, but good luck.
    Proud MMi Retired Moderator.

My best suggestion is to wait a week or 2 and start fixing site issues. In the mean time make dummy sites that can show your work and skills. Then post again or update thread.

My iPhone is a Part of Me pokekid's Avatar
    Thanks

i agree, at least make a more modern site that shows your knowledge in flash or crisp,clean design