Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone4, 32Gb, 4.3.3 iOS, IMEI unlocked

Default iphone4, 32Gb, 4.3.3 iOS, IMEI unlocked
    this is just a feeler. i'll most likely be selling my iphone4 when then next iphone is released. what do you think is the fair market value for this phone?

Current iOS: 4.3.3
    Current Modem firmware/baseband: 4.10.01
    Cellular Carrier: ATT
    Saved SHSH blobs: 4.0.1, 4.0.2, 4.1, 4.2.1, 4.2b.3, 4.3.1, 4.3.3, 4.3.5
    Unlocked: IMEI unlocked (can use any carrier sim card. proven on SMART, Globe, T-Mobile)
    Last edited by daytonaviolet; 2011-08-25 at 09:20 AM.

so many views.. and no comments. perhaps there are so many people selling ip4 these days

350-400 going by what's selling here.

thanks broomhead. but the ones in see on the forum for the $350-$400 is usually preserved bandbands 16Gb @ 1.59 and still require ultrasnow to unlock. your suggesting an my 32G IMEI phone has the same value?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by daytonaviolet View Post
    thanks broomhead. but the ones in see on the forum for the $350-$400 is usually preserved bandbands 16Gb @ 1.59 and still require ultrasnow to unlock. your suggesting an my 32G IMEI phone has the same value?
    Well considering the fact that your phone is unlocked due to a gevey sim card (because your phone being 04.10 bb is not unlockable) the price seems right. The ultrasn0w method is most preferred due to the fact that the gevey sim can be unreliable. Therefore, iPhone 4's with 01.59 basebands are more sought after and harder to come by.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeMiamiFL View Post
    Well considering the fact that your phone is unlocked due to a gevey sim card (because your phone being 04.10 bb is not unlockable) the price seems right. The ultrasn0w method is most preferred due to the fact that the gevey sim can be unreliable. Therefore, iPhone 4's with 01.59 basebands are more sought after and harder to come by.
    actually thats not true. i am NOT using the gevey sim card. this phone is the closest to factory unlocked. it is IMEI unlocked. i'ved used 4 other sim cards besides ATT (smart, globe, t-mobile and o2) flawlessly. i dont even own a gevey sim card. the fact that it can uses these other sim cards while on bb 4.10.01 proves that

Thanks

How "used" is the phone? Is the thing dented, scuffed, scratched, etc.? How old is the phone (how much, if any, warranty is on it)? What SHSH blobs are saved for it?

Assuming the thing is in immaculate condition, has some warranty on it, and has 4.3.3 SHSH blobs, saved; I'd say 450-475 is a fair price. Otherwise, it's gonna be lower in line with Broomhead's suggestion.

daily use, with minor scratches on the aluminum bezel. the scratches on the bezel actually came from the incase cover. i have two colors (white and black) which i alternate weekely. the aluminum bezel scratches are on the top between headphone and standby button. front/rear glass is clean. phone was purchased on launch day 2010. i believe it had only the 1yr apple warranty which is already expired. Saved SHSH blobs: 4.0.1, 4.0.2, 4.1, 4.2.1, 4.2b.3, 4.3.1, 4.3.3, 4.3.5. im just surprised that a black 32Gb unlocked/jailbroken ip4 can compare in price with a 16gb software unlocked phone. i would think that this phone would be at least in the $500 range
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    How "used" is the phone? Is the thing dented, scuffed, scratched, etc.? How old is the phone (how much, if any, warranty is on it)? What SHSH blobs are saved for it?

Assuming the thing is in immaculate condition, has some warranty on it, and has 4.3.3 SHSH blobs, saved; I'd say 450-475 is a fair price. Otherwise, it's gonna be lower in line with Broomhead's suggestion.
    Last edited by daytonaviolet; 2011-08-25 at 09:19 AM.

Well if you feel that strongly, go try it on craigslist..
    Get streetwear for cheap here.

thanks. im not ready to sell until the new iphone is out. by the time it does come out, the values of these will drop anyways. i'll be happy to sell for as low as $299 worst case... when the ip5 comes out

Quote Originally Posted by Tokyo View Post
    Well if you feel that strongly, go try it on craigslist..
    Last edited by daytonaviolet; 2011-08-26 at 11:06 PM.

So basically you really have no point to this thread..... awesome.

the point of course is something you may never understand i've owned very iphone since they came out. everytime i've sold my unlocked iphone to purchase the next one. do you understand that?

Quote Originally Posted by rkswat View Post
    So basically you really have no point to this thread..... awesome.