Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: FS: iPhone 4 16GB black UNLOCKED 1.59.00 BB

Default FS: iPhone 4 16GB black UNLOCKED 1.59.00 BB
    I have for sale an iPhone 4 16GB Black Ultrasn0w UNLOCKED iPhone 16GB black with iOS 4.3.3 and preserved baseband 1.59.00 (not factory unlocked). This means you do not have to deal with the hassle of a Gevey SIM (dialing 112, etc) to use this with other carriers like T-Mobile. You will, however, have to always remember to restore or upgrade using TinyUmbrella, Sn0wbreeze or PwnageTool in order to preserve the unlock. It works perfectly, has flawless, perfect new screen and back cover. However, the middle frame (silver band around the phone) has many marks, predominantly on the corners. If you are like the majority of people and keep the phone in a bumper case or any case for that matter, the middle frame will be completely hidden anyway (no case is included).
    It comes with generic USB cable and Apple lookalike charger. Also includes its original AT&T MicroSIM which will allow you to activate it without needing SAM. No box. Phone will shipped completely restored to a clean jailbroken 4.3.3.

Priced at $450 $430+shipping, PayPal gifted (no fees). Regular payment okay as well, but add 3% for PayPal fees. I have over 1400 Feedback on eBay and all my heatware is positive.

-img_1076.jpg-img_1075.jpg

Much larger pics and closeups of the imperfect middle frame can be seen here:
    iPhone4 pictures by GnatGoSplat - Photobucket
    Last edited by GnatGoSplat; 2011-08-17 at 04:43 PM. Reason: Price drop!

Price reduced to $430. 1.59.00 baseband phones sell for >$500 on eBay, only ones I found selling for less are broken.

Would sell for $425 shipped Priority within the USA.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Saved SHSH blobs?

SHSH saved for 4.3.3 and 4.3.5.