Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: WTB: Iphone 4 GSM

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Default WTB: Iphone 4 GSM
    Looking for an iphone 4. Color or storage space doesn't matter, just must not have visible scratches (and, of course, be in fully working order and clear IMEI). I do not need this to be brand spanking new, or unlocked (Must work on ATT), or any other fancy buzz words. Looking to spend ~$300 on it.

PM me please.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

Thanks

Bumpit
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

Thanks

Another bump!

Retired Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Try browsing the BST for anybody selling Just a tip though, $300 is a bit low for an iPhone 4, even for a 16GB. These things usually go for at least $400, of course depending on the condition the price varies.

Thanks

I was basing my price on recent CL ads as well as what they go for on eBay. I figure a phone selling for $350-375 on eBay still has the 3% paypal fee as well as the ebay fee. Both the seller and the buyer (me) can avoid that here, or CL, or wherever.

Thanks for the tip though.

Retired Moderator
    Thanks

Ah well I've based mine on what I see here, in my area CL an iPhone 4 doesn't sell less than $400. Maybe it's diff where you are.

I got a white 16gb iPhone 4 375 shipped

Retired Moderator
    Thanks

That's because you got lucky it's so hard to find any iPhone 4's in great/mint condition for under $400 locally here. In good condition probably $375 but I sold my friend's that wasn't even unlocked for $450 16GB.

No i am saying i have a white one for sale for that much if he is interested lol

Retired Moderator
    Thanks

Lol good deal then!

Lol I thought so

Thanks

I just noticed your message. Let me PM you.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Post removed... No pictures
    Last edited by Broomhead; 2011-10-22 at 05:13 AM.
    -Cobra

[QUOTE=Cobra.[/QUOTE]

Pictures with username... please
    Last edited by Broomhead; 2011-10-22 at 05:13 AM.

Retired Moderator
    Thanks

Lol broom. Your "please" seems... forced