Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: For sale: Mint condition iphone 4 32 gb (unlocked)

Default For sale: Mint condition iphone 4 32 gb (unlocked)
    Hey everyone, I'm back again with another phone. Here is the story on this one. I bought this Iphone 4 directly from AT&T right around November thinking the unlock would be coming out soon cause I use Tmobile. Well as we all know the unlock never came as this phone is firmware 02.10.04 So basically I had this phone stored away not being used until about April when I bought the gevey sim.

The Gevey sim has worked perfectly and I have never had any problems with it. Recently because of work I had to switch to Verizon so now I am selling this mint condition Iphone 4 that can be unlocked with the Gevey Sim. I will include the Gevey sim with the phone if you want it.

Since the day I got it, the phone has an invisibleshield on front and back and has been in a rubber case. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this phone... it looks like it came straight of the box yesterday!

The phone comes with the original box, headphones, usb cord and charger, manuals, and the gevey sim if you want it. Basically everything you see in the pictures below.

I have sold on here numerous times and very trustworthy on here and other forums. You can see some of my references in this thread: http://modmyi.com/forums/bst-complet...cessories.html

Because it can be unlocked, what it comes with, and the perfect condition it's in I am asking $550 for the phone. I would love to meet locally if anyone was around Maine but chances are we will have to do paypal. My email is tylamro@gmail.com so contact me asap and we can try and work something out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0162.jpg   -img_0161.jpg   -img_0159.jpg  

Willing to take $500... its going to the first person who offers that up! Act fast!

Phone is sold... still got the gevey sim if anyone wants it email me