Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS 5 Beta - UDID Registration Donation Game

Default iOS 5 Beta - UDID Registration Donation Game
    Hello all ModMyi'ers, Im going to be excepting donations for UDID slots in a new manor. You will be registered for 1 year, starting on your donation day. Registration will be for all iOS devices and for all iOS 5 betas. All you need to do is download iTunes 10.5 (Google). Donations can be sent to [email protected] Please include UDID in PayPal Gift

ACTIVATION IN 5 MINUTES!

This is how it will work.

The first 20 people will get registered for a small donation of $2
    The next 20 people will get registered for a small donation of $3
    The next 20 people will get registered for a small donation of $4
    The next 20 people will get registered for a small donation of $5
    The last 20 people will get registered for a small donation of $6

Please when donating via PayPal mark as gift. If you are donating via credit card, please pay the fee on your end.

Last rule - Please post in this thread when you donate, and if you think you are the 21st person...please wait until i come back and inform everyone that the first set is completed and each set following.

Any questions, just ask. Good luck to the first 20

SCREEN SHOT BELOW!
    Last edited by therandy; 2011-06-22 at 03:23 PM. Reason: Spelling error =\
    Do what you can when you can, Why Wait?

I'm going to bed for the night. Will start back up at 7am tomorrow morning. Cheapest donations on any site.

I'm up and ready...kgo

I'm receiving messages about how do I know if im the first 20? How do I know how much to send?

I would like you to come into this thread and post a comment that you have donated $2. Once you see that 20 people have donated...wait for me to confirm that we are on to the next bracket of donations. Then It will work the same way...people will post "I sent my donation of $3" when you see that 20 people have sent $3, wait for me to confirm and then we will start the next bracket. =) let me know if you have any questions.

again PLEASE REMEMBER TO POST

"I have sent $2,3,4,5,6" so everyone can keep track where we are....I will always post when a new bracket has been reached.

GOOD LUCK

STILL HAVE ALL 20 SLOTS AVAILABLE IN THE $2 bracket

Last edited by therandy; 2011-06-22 at 04:25 PM.

Default 1 Free Left
    Ok, so I'm going to get this started and....

THE FIRST 2 PEOPLE TO PM ME THEIR UDID...I WILL ADD YOU FOR FREE!...ONLY IF YOU COME BACK IN THIS THREAD AND POST THAT I AM LEGIT AND HAVE ACTIVATED YOUR UDID!

Leaving ONLY 18 slots of the $2 donations

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE:::

1 free registration has been take by ModMyi User "posrjak". There is one remaining! Then we will start with the donation game. I have also added my iPad 2 so you can see my account is alive and active =)

screen shot below
    Last edited by therandy; 2011-06-22 at 07:33 PM. Reason: UPDATE

iPhone? More like MyPhone posrjak's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank so much for the free registration, it was quick and easy. He responded within five minutes of my messages to him. Also he has been a Modmyi member since 2008 so no a fly by night person to worry about. Thanks for the quick response in getting my UDID updates. iOS5 here I come.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to posrjak For This Useful Post:

therandy (2011-06-24)

I have just activated my second free UDID to User - Stez.

I'm going to add a screenshot after I get off work of my current activations. There is only 8 spots left of the first 20 because I have this posted on many sites. Hurry up before the price goes up. BUT even at $3 its still the cheapest on the web

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    UPDATED SCREENSHOT

Also new ModMyi User Stez states he couldn't post in this thread for some reason so here is a screenshot of his message to me. I'm sorry for all the screenshots, I just want you all to feel safe donating to me for UDID registration.

SIDENOTE: if you notice, this screen shot is taken from my iPad 2 with iOS 5. Notice the beautiful new tabs in safari...so much better then iOS 4.

Last edited by therandy; 2011-06-23 at 05:47 AM.

I'm going to bed everyone...feel free to still donate for the early spots...when I wake up @ 6am (6hours) I will check back and activate everyone. If I end up having to many $2 donations for the first 20 slots...I will email those of you that are past the 20 and ask for the extra dollar before activation. *PLEASE POST IN HERE WHEN YOU DONATE, SO I AND EVERYONE ELSE KNOWS WHO STILL GETS THE $2 SPECIAL. The Next twelve people to donate/post will be safe.

If you post and do not donate...I will take the next person in line and give them your slot.

If you notice that there have already been 12 posts after (This One) then it would be a safe bet to go ahead and donate the next tier which is $3. Again, if I see that some one posted and didn't pay, but the next person in line donated $3, I will definitely refund you your dollar. GOOD LUCK =)

Good night everyone, and thanks for your support today.

I'm up and ready to go. Still 12 slots of the first 20 left, then on to the $3 donation. Kgo

I'm sorry for the late responses everyone...at work BUT everyone will get activated hit or miss
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'm available for 2 min activation's for the next 3 hours. Then I'll be hit or miss again.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ModMyi User - toysheks just bought a slot and is activated
    Last edited by therandy; 2011-06-23 at 05:19 PM.

Just sold another to a ModMyi User...waiting for them to post in here.

Another ModMyi User (patelbhai) has donated and I gave him a deal on 2 devices. Email me for more info.

--REMINDER--

If donating with credit card, PLEASE pay the fee on your end.
    Last edited by therandy; 2011-06-24 at 05:23 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Vick84's Avatar
    Thanks

Just donated.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Vick84 For This Useful Post:

therandy (2011-06-24)

Device added - 3 dollar slots now activated!

SPECIAL

MULTI DEVICE SPECIALS - EMAIL FOR DETAILS

SALE

I WILL GO DOWN TO $2.50 FOR THE DAY, AND MAYBE TOMORROW DEPENDING ON HOW MANY PEOPLE TAKE THE DONATION PRICE TODAY. 2-5 MINUTE ACTIVATION DEPENDING ON THE WIFI CONNECTION AT THE POOL TODAY =)

I love pool side coding =)

iOS 5 Beta 2 is now live! Get your UDID registered NOW! New features enabled.

Wireless Syncing is enabled with iOS 5 Beta 2. Plug in your phone at night by your nightstand and it syncs with your computer. Donate for your UDID activation Now.
    Last edited by therandy; 2011-06-25 at 04:31 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Vick84's Avatar
    Thanks

It worked!! I am on IOS 5 beta 2 on my Iphone 4
    This guy is legit!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Vick84 For This Useful Post:

therandy (2011-06-25)

15 slots left for the $3 tier everyone! I'll be activating all day. Within 5 minutes of payment.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to therandy For This Useful Post:

itsallaboutrich (2011-06-25), _Mik3 (2011-06-25)

Still have 10 slots left in the $3 tier! Activate now! Wireless syncing has been activated in Beta 2. Use your iDevice while it syncs. No more leaving you device for an hour or more while you fill it with content.

GET iOS 5 BETA 2 NOW

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast