Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Free udid registration!!

Default Free udid registration!!
    Hey Everyone, ok, so maybe not absolutely free, I'd like to request a donation of $5-10 bucks, just for my time and help pay for the Dev costs. But I'm feeling generous today and I'll give out some free registrations too. So PM me with a compelling reason and I'll add you!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jballa9 For This Useful Post:

Treeee26 (2011-10-16)

I still have some spots open, I'm changing up my rules though. If you're new to MMi, don't come asking to be added for free, for $10 bucks I'll add new comers. For $5 I'll register vets. If if you're a vet and you can tell me what modmyi.com used to be called, I'll register you for free

iPhone? More like MyPhone catriple's Avatar
    Thanks

Default UDID registration
    Quote Originally Posted by jballa9 View Post
    I still have some spots open, I'm changing up my rules though. If you're new to MMi, don't come asking to be added for free, for $10 bucks I'll add new comers. For $5 I'll register vets. If if you're a vet and you can tell me what modmyi.com used to be called, I'll register you for free
    Hey. I know this is an old thread, but is this still on the table?

yes, I do still have some spots open

hello i think that what your doing is pretty great and i would like to have my udid registered because i am trying my best to learn as much as i can about jailbreaking and modding my ipod, as i possibly can. i have done alittle bit of modding to my ipod and my friends ipods so i am fairly knowledgeable. i hope to maybe become a dev one day.
    thankyou
    iPhone 4 gsm
    iPod Touch 4
    iPod Touch 2