Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS 5 Beta Dev Slot - Register Your iDevice for Beta Testing!

iPhone? More like MyPhone RaginAsian55's Avatar
    Thanks

Default iOS 5 Beta Dev Slot - Register Your iDevice for Beta Testing!
    iOS 5 Beta (and all subsequent releases)
    You will have registration for all beta versions of iOS 5 and the final release projected this Fall!

Compatible with: iPhone 4, 3GS
    iPad 2, 1
    iPod Touch 4G, 3G
    Apple TV 2G

email me: [email protected]
    subject line: "iOS 5 BETA SDK"

I am asking for $5 minimum donations via paypal (to the above email address) per slot. Please DO NOT SEND MONEY UNTIL AFTER YOU HAVE EMAILED ME AND I HAVE RESPONDED. I'll be providing links for all necessary files/firmwares and basic instructions. I can help with minor troubleshooting or answer any questions about my experience with iOS 5. I don't want anyone getting ripped off or feeling cheated, so feel free to chat me up before donating.

My account expires June 6, 2012 so you will enjoy a full year of Apple Developer subscription.

I will respond within 24 hours. Thanks to everyone for your support so far!!
    Last edited by RaginAsian55; 2011-06-08 at 10:17 PM.

Thanks

If you purchase a dev slot from me, please leave some feedback on this thread. Much appreciated. Thanks for all the great support so far!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to RaginAsian55 For This Useful Post:

MNSearcher (2011-06-14)

Thanks

*** NOTICE: Even though the popular site with all iOS software is down, I can still provide links and software for my customers. ***

OKAY PEOPLE, starting at 1PM PST I am now available for instant UDID activations. I can give you a 10min turn around. :-) who wants to be a beta tester?
    Last edited by RaginAsian55; 2011-06-08 at 11:04 PM.

I went ahead and bought 3 slots yesterday, 2 for me and my wifes phones and one for our ipad 1. Hesitant to buy one for our ipad 2 since that tweet went out saying not to if you wanna jailbreak eventually but the ios is tempting.

Anyway the full experience was nothing short of a perfect transaction. All emails were answered asap and the registration for each device was done within the hour. The response email also came with instructions and links for those that may need a little help. A++

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spawn026 View Post
    I went ahead and bought 3 slots yesterday, 2 for me and my wifes phones and one for our ipad 1. Hesitant to buy one for our ipad 2 since that tweet went out saying not to if you wanna jailbreak eventually but the ios is tempting.

Anyway the full experience was nothing short of a perfect transaction. All emails were answered asap and the registration for each device was done within the hour. The response email also came with instructions and links for those that may need a little help. A++
    Thanks for the kind feedback! Still got quite a few dev slots left!

Thanks

I'm online and available for instant activations for the next hour beginning 3:30pm PST 06/

Thanks for everyone's support!

Also, I've found myself offering this to people who donate for three or more spots so I thought I'd make it official:
    4th slot is free!!
    If you have 4 idevices you want to beta test, you only need to make a donation for 3 slots. And if you've purchased two slots so far, you can donate for a third and supply 2 UDIDs for activation. :-)
    Last edited by RaginAsian55; 2011-06-10 at 02:20 AM.

Thanks

FYI: I'll be available all night for activations. I work a night shift job so I will be awake until 6am. Feel free to email to get iOS 5 up and running on your iDevice!!

Thanks

I have about 30 spots left! Please contact me and I can get you up and running within an hour! Thanks!

Thanks

SALE!! $3 DEV SPOTS FROM A TRUSTED DEV! JUNE 13 ONLY! I have 22 spots left and I want to fill them by the end of today. *Valid until June 14, 7am PST*

Send your paypal donation ($3 min) to "[email protected]" with your Full Name, contact email and UDID in payment note and I'll activate within 1 hour! Pay for 3 spots and get a fourth free!!

Email for further questions: [email protected]

YOU CAN EVEN TEXT MESSAGE ME 949-9O3-3O1O TO NOTIFY WHEN YOU'VE SENT PAYMENT AND I WILL ACTIVATE WITHIN MINUTES!!
    (Please ONLY text me after you've sent your donation via paypal with necessary information)
    Last edited by RaginAsian55; 2011-06-14 at 01:03 AM.