Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: SCAMMED BY NerdyPerdy!!! DON'T DEAL WITH HIM

  1. #1
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    403
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 47 Times in 29 Posts

    Default SCAMMED BY NerdyPerdy!!! DON'T DEAL WITH HIM
    just a Warning to the ModMyi... this guy, "NerdyPerdy" scammed me... we were trading a phone, so I sent mines and he never sent his... then he said it was because of whatever, but he wanted to keep my phone and he had an unlocked 3GS, so if I sent him $100, plus the phone I had already had sent, he would send me the 3GS, so I did that, and the jack *** sent me a broken worthless processor, just so he can have a tracking number, so now paypal he shows as "Item sent" but he sent something that is not even worth a penny!!!... then he said he was sorry and he was gonna send the phone and it was full of it, never got anything.

    besides that, he sold me a broken iphone, he sent only the broken housing and kept the motherboard (that's the only thing I was after) so he can show paypal a tracking number again...

    DON'T DEAL WITH HIM, HE WILL SEND YOU A PIECE OF CRAP SO HE CAN HAVE "PROOF OF DELIVERY" WHEN IT CAN BE AN EMPTY ENVELOPE FOR ALL HE CARES... HE KEPT MY PHONE AND $140 BUCKS !!!

    It's all good, I do well in life and sh!t comes back one way or another, so he will pay for this eventually

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to dq13 For This Useful Post:

    gabrielbsb (2010-10-31)

  3. #2
    report to paypal and get your money back. Trust me. you can get your money back.

  4. #3
    "The Napoleon Dynamite of MMI" coloradoxmfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    434
    Thanks
    31
    Thanked 32 Times in 31 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dq13 View Post
    just a Warning to the ModMyi... this guy, "NerdyPerdy" scammed me... we were trading a phone, so I sent mines and he never sent his... then he said it was because of whatever, but he wanted to keep my phone and he had an unlocked 3GS, so if I sent him $100, plus the phone I had already had sent, he would send me the 3GS, so I did that, and the jack *** sent me a broken worthless processor, just so he can have a tracking number, so now paypal he shows as "Item sent" but he sent something that is not even worth a penny!!!... then he said he was sorry and he was gonna send the phone and it was full of it, never got anything.

    besides that, he sold me a broken iphone, he sent only the broken housing and kept the motherboard (that's the only thing I was after) so he can show paypal a tracking number again...

    DON'T DEAL WITH HIM, HE WILL SEND YOU A PIECE OF CRAP SO HE CAN HAVE "PROOF OF DELIVERY" WHEN IT CAN BE AN EMPTY ENVELOPE FOR ALL HE CARES... HE KEPT MY PHONE AND $140 BUCKS !!!

    It's all good, I do well in life and sh!t comes back one way or another, so he will pay for this eventually

    I had a feeling he/she/it was scum and deserves an old fashion arse whoopin. He appears to reply to virtually every ad in the B/S/T section.

    Sorry to hear what happened. I hope PayPal will help you get all of your money back.
    Last edited by coloradoxmfan; 2010-10-28 at 03:03 AM.

  5. #4
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    403
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 47 Times in 29 Posts

    I did make a claim by paypal, but he was smart and knew this point would come, so he sent me an envelope with crap so when paypal asked him, he says he sent the item and it was delivered, and of course, tracking shows what he says, what paypal does not know is that there was not phone in the package, but a worthless broken processor that if I get lucky, I can sell for $1.0

  6. #5
    He PMed me a few times also..good thing I didn't buy. Paypal holds payments for 21 days so u don't have to worry about him withdrawing the money so u can't get a refund. He mightve delayed it long enough for the money to be released though..that's why I never give people time on eBay/paypal. Either send the item in 5 days, or give me a refund

    Also, depending on who he shipped with, the carriers usually have the weight of the package in their system. An envelope won't weigh as much as an iPhone so u can use that as proof. Also take pics of the with his address showing, and show paypal that an iPhone won't fit in there.

    Lastly, since you have his address on the return label, sign him up for the weekly "united homosexual orginazation" magazine =D

    I forgot to mention that u should save ur emails from nerdyperdy where he accepts the fact that he sent a motherboard and not a real iPhone. U can also call paypal, they take u more seriously if u do
    Last edited by Waleed786; 2010-10-28 at 02:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Waleed786 For This Useful Post:

    dq13 (2010-10-28)

  8. #6
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    403
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 47 Times in 29 Posts

    thanks guys, I think I will give paypal a call

  9. #7
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Riviera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    141
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 14 Times in 9 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dq13 View Post
    thanks guys, I think I will give paypal a call
    Let us know the outcome, man.
    Hope you get your money & iPhone back.


    And to admins/moderators, I think user "NerdyPerdy" should be banned until this issue is solved.

  10. #8
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Jeffwo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Under the Bridge
    Posts
    150
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts

    Any update on this situation?

  11. #9
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    403
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 47 Times in 29 Posts

    yeah, paypal didn't go on my favor, even tho the tracking number from the shipping label printed from the payment says it was delivered in PA and I am in FL, but paypal says it shows as "delivered" so I am basically F***ed

  12. #10
    Retired Moderator one1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    In my own little world
    Posts
    10,302
    Thanks
    349
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 724 Posts

    The seller has to deliver to your address or he does not have seller protection. You must CALL paypal and alert the CS rep to the fact that there is no delivery of any package to your address and therefore no proof he delivered a package to YOU. If the package he sent you has delivery confirmation on it then it would track to you , not PA so that is confusing.

    Lastly, where is he supposedly located? I'm willing to go as much as 500 miles to whip his *** on camera and bring back the video since scammers are the lowest form of life. Lemme all know his info.

  13. #11
    iPhone? More like MyPhone dykzebr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Kansas City, Missouri
    Posts
    263
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts

    Correct, unless there was signature confirmation, you can say you never got it. I dealt with him before with no issues, lives in Arkansas
    Extremly Happy Verizon iPhone User...

    iPhone 4 32gb CDMA JailBROKE!

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Waleed786 View Post
    He PMed me a few times also..good thing I didn't buy. Paypal holds payments for 21 days so u don't have to worry about him withdrawing the money so u can't get a refund. He mightve delayed it long enough for the money to be released though..that's why I never give people time on eBay/paypal. Either send the item in 5 days, or give me a refund

    Also, depending on who he shipped with, the carriers usually have the weight of the package in their system. An envelope won't weigh as much as an iPhone so u can use that as proof. Also take pics of the with his address showing, and show paypal that an iPhone won't fit in there.

    Lastly, since you have his address on the return label, sign him up for the weekly "united homosexual orginazation" magazine =D

    I forgot to mention that u should save ur emails from nerdyperdy where he accepts the fact that he sent a motherboard and not a real iPhone. U can also call paypal, they take u more seriously if u do
    They have never held my money.
    "Don't hold it like that!"

  15. #13
    they started a new policy a few months back..from now on if u send money as a "purchase of goods" it will be held until proved delivered or after 21 days.

  16. #14
    iPhone? More like MyPhone dykzebr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Kansas City, Missouri
    Posts
    263
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts

    I spoke with NerdyPerdy about the deal, over the phone, he said there were two sides to this argument, like there always is. From what he said though, he doesnt plan on coming back anyways, take it as you will, sorry to hear about the bad luck, hopefully you can work something out
    Extremly Happy Verizon iPhone User...

    iPhone 4 32gb CDMA JailBROKE!

  17. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    The Ozarks
    Posts
    116
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    I am proud to say that I am not the scammer here. Yes we had issues and yes PayPal was involved and yes, they did find in my favor. I did give him the wrong tracking number, but what he's not telling you is I cleared that up after he told me about it. Our deal was solid, and I held up my end. If I was in the wrong or had wrong tracking, would I have gotten the money after it was held, released, taken from my bank and held again? I don't think so.

    You can call me scum for all I care but I know I was I the right or PayPal wouldn't of sided with me.

    And the dude that wants to kick my ***...bring it..I got a hillbilly *** whooping for ya. There's a couple of users on here with my address...get it from them.

    And I want be back....you know why?? Cause the iphone is for dumb people who are scared to hack a phone...Galaxy S phones are better anyway and I'm happy with mine.

    Eat ****.

    Quote Originally Posted by one1 View Post
    Lastly, where is he supposedly located? I'm willing to go as much as 500 miles to whip his *** on camera and bring back the video since scammers are the lowest form of life. Lemme all know his info.
    Bring it...
    Last edited by nerdyperdy; 2010-11-09 at 09:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  18. #16
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    403
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 47 Times in 29 Posts

    @ NerdyPerdy :

    yes, paypal ruled on your favor, because you are smart scammer and sent me the package with delivery confirmation, but inside there was TWO BOKEN PROCESSORS instead of an iphone, BUT PAYPAL ONLY LOOKS AT THE TRACKING NUMBER, NOT THE CONTENT OF THE PACKAGE, THAT'S WHY THEY DIDN'T GIVE ME THE MONEY BACK... SO YOU KNOW VERY WELL A$$H0LE THAT YOU DID RIP ME OFF WITH MY IPHONE 3G AND 140 BUCKS, SO DON'T PLAY INNOCENT, YOU SCAMMED ME, ADMIT IT, YOU ARE A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SH!T AND WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND... I am happy and I am lucky enough to say I have plenty of money and you can keep the freaking money you stole from me... IT IS A GIFT !!! but you will remember me when your marriage don't work, you get arrested for possession of drugs, etc... have a nice life !!

    OH!! and one more thing.. I have all the text messages still from you, admiting to NOT SENDING SHYT!! so don't lie to people and say you did, I can post them if you want...
    Last edited by dq13; 2010-11-15 at 05:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  19. #17
    "The Napoleon Dynamite of MMI" coloradoxmfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    434
    Thanks
    31
    Thanked 32 Times in 31 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dq13 View Post
    @ NerdyPerdy :

    yes, paypal ruled on your favor, because you are smart scammer and sent me the package with delivery confirmation, but inside there was TWO BOKEN PROCESSORS instead of an iphone, BUT PAYPAL ONLY LOOKS AT THE TRACKING NUMBER, NOT THE CONTENT OF THE PACKAGE, THAT'S WHY THEY DIDN'T GIVE ME THE MONEY BACK... SO YOU KNOW VERY WELL A$ THAT YOU DID RIP ME OFF WITH MY IPHONE 3G AND 140 BUCKS, SO DON'T PLAY INNOCENT, YOU SCAMMED ME, ADMIT IT, YOU ARE A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SH!T AND WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND... I am happy and I am lucky enough to say I have plenty of money and you can keep the freaking money you stole from me... IT IS A GIFT !!! but you will remember me when your marriage don't work, you get arrested for possession of drugs, etc... have a nice life !!

    OH!! and one more thing.. I have all the text messages still from you, admiting to NOT SENDING SHYT!! so don't lie to people and say you did, I can post them if you want...
    We are on your side of this issue. He got caught. He knows it. He may have got your $140 and phone, but the damage on his side is far worse. Anyone that wants to do business with him here will think twice after seeing this thread. So, he may end up with a nice phone and some cash, but karma's a **tch and WILL come back to bite.

    I dealt with the same kind of experience on eBay some time ago. The guy got nearly $200 of my cash and sent me a BROKEN iPhone that did not work, etc. Of course, the auction was for a "new/gently used" phone and eBay nor PayPal (eBay's ugly step-cousin) was no help. So, I wish no harm on the seller other than he burn in a grease vat or fiery car crash.

  20. #18
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Guatemala
    Posts
    150
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 30 Times in 28 Posts

    Dude that Hella sucks if more people see this then that guy won't ever get money or even a single penny from any users here or MMI
    Last edited by Yenjoi; 2010-11-19 at 02:57 PM.

  21. #19
    Retired Moderator Cer0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    MN/WI
    Posts
    14,099
    Thanks
    395
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

    Please watch the language.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

  22. #20
    Community Manager Bo Troxell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    35,196
    Thanks
    5,590
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

    Nerdy was banned from this forum, no worries guys. He will not be back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •