View Poll Results: WHAT FEEDBACK DO YOU GIVE ME??

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • POSITIVE

1 50.00%
  • NEGATIVE

1 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS 4.2 Beta UDID REGISTRATION for all Apple Compatible Devices!!! (VERY FAST ADD)

Exclamation iOS 4.2 Beta UDID REGISTRATION for all Apple Compatible Devices!!! (VERY FAST ADD)
    VERY FAST UDID REGISTRATION FROM HRS OF MON-SUN -?10AM-1AM?+ WILL BE DONE IN 15 OR LESS OR YOUR MONEY BACK GUARANTEED!!!

iOS 4.2 BETA UDID REGISTRATION
    IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS AGAIN PLEASE FEEL FREE TO TEXT/CALL 1-718-300-1508 OR EMAIL ME @ [email protected]
    Don't be fooled by others this is a price that cannot be beat with top of the line customer service and help feel free to contact me anytime & any day
    Email: [email protected] Ph: 718-300-1508 (Text Messages Received and able to Send)

iOS 4.2 for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch

iOS 4.2 software update brings iOS 4 and its 100+ new features and innovations to the iPad. It also brings new features to iPad, iPhone and iPod touch, including wireless printing and Airplay streaming. iOS 4.2 will be released to the general public in November 2010. Devices registered in Apple’s iOS Developer Program will have early access to iOS 4.2 from September to November. Your UDID will be registered for up to a year and longer my Developer Account ain't going anywhere. You will also be able to run all upcoming new beta releases including 5.0 which is going to be released soon.... =]

iOS 4.2 includes:

* support for iOS 4 on iPad
    * over 100 features new to iPad, including multitasking and folders
    * wireless AirPrint printing for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch
    * wireless AirPlay streaming for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch

Your registration is guaranteed, and will be verified via email.

Register your UDID with Apple and upgrade to iPhone OS 4

This sale is for the registration of one Unique Device Identifier ("UDID") code with Apple's iPhone Developer Program.

Find your UDID code in iTunes

All iPhones and iPod touches have a Unique Device Identifier ("UDID") —a 40 character alphanumeric code that is tied to a single device.

To find your device's UDID, plug it into your computer and wait for iTunes to recognize it. Select your device from the "Devices" list in iTunes and select the "Summary" tab. Click on the phrase "Serial Number" which will then change to "Identifier (UDID)" and display your UDID code. Your device’s UDID is not its serial number; these two codes are very different. All UDID codes are 40 characters long.

When the UDID code is displayed: copy it by pressing command+C on your Mac, or control+C on Windows. Paste this code into the "instructions" field when checking out with PayPal.
    Checkout with PayPal and submit your UDID:

When at the PayPal checkout page, please enter your device's UDID code in the optional "instructions" message field. For a quick and smooth registration, please insure you’ve included a 40 character UDID with your checkout. Once your device's UDID has been registered with Apple, you will be notified with a confirmation email. You can then proceed with installing the iOS 4 software.

How long will it take to register with Apple?

The registration process is fast and simple. After submitting your UDID code via PayPal checkout, I will promptly register your device with Apple. Your device will be registered with Apple for the entire length of the iPhone OS 4.2 preview period.

Download and install iOS 4.2 software

Once your device's UDID code has been registered, you will receive a confirmation email. You can then install all iPhone OS 4.2 preview software made available online. Links to the hosting site will be provided. iOS 4.2 preview software will not be available to purchasers directly through Apple. Instead, links to download the software from a third–part will be provided.

Supported device and requirements

iPhone OS 4.2 preview software updates are available for the following devices:

* iPhone 3G
    * iPhone 3GS
    * iPhone 4
    * iPod touch (2G, 2008)
    * iPod touch (3G, 2009)
    * iPod touch (4G, 2010)

Shipping & Handling

No physical products will be shipped. You will be sent, to the PayPal address on file, a confirmation email when your device has been enrolled in the iPhone Developer Program. The nominal handling fee covers this email and all follow–up emails to insure your device's UDID code is registered with the iPhone Developer Program.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me (Joseph Dancu @ 718-300-1508)...

Call me anytime any day your money is my MOTIVATION!!!!

PRICE LIST:

iOS 4.2 UDID REGISTRATION (1YR) = $7.00

iOS 4.2 UDID REGISTRATION (LIFETIME W/MAC BETA SUPPORT) = $12.00

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS FEEL FREE TO CALL ME IF YOU LIVE IN THE USA IF YOUR IN CANADA,INDIA ETC...DO NOT CALL ONLY EMAIL

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nycfin3st90 For This Useful Post:

#1 Mrs. Lopez (2011-04-04), curtman (2011-02-23)