Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 3G[S] 32gb White Factory Unlocked - $550

Default iPhone 3G[S] 32gb White Factory Unlocked - $550
    Up for sale is the brand new replacement iPhone 3G[S] 32GB White Factory Unlocked by Apple. The phone was originally purchased in Vietnam and sent back to Apple due to hardware issue. This is a brand new replacement by Apple, have not used yet, just open the box to take some pictures. When I opened the box and powered up the phone, I recognized it came with iOS 4.0 with new baseband 5.13.04. Notice that this phone has the new bootrom, the model number is MB718LL. If any of you afraid this is an software unlock phone, I also include some pictures I took when the phone was on with my T-Mo simcard. Also, there is no original box, no accessories, just the phone itself.

Sell price is $550 firm, comes with USPS priority shipping,paid by buyer. I will ship international as well as domestic, however, international buyers are responsible for import tax. I will not ship to P.O mail boxes. Need to sell the phone fast.

Any questions regarding to the phone can be asked here or send me an email at hungluu4688(at)gmail(dot)com.

Last edited by imlboy; 2010-07-15 at 10:45 AM.

is this still available??

Yea it is still available for sale

What's ur last price?? Really intrested in

And how much shiping cost to California ??

550 is the firm price. Where in California are you?!? Probably around 7 bucks for usps priority

I will take it for 500

But If someone buys it more than that than go ahead

just pm me whenever you are ready I'm in bayarea