Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Trading my iPhone 3G for a...

My iPhone is a Part of Me Halten77's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Trading my iPhone 3G for a...
    I currently have an iPhone 3G, jailbroken iOS 4 wallpapers and multitasking enabled. The phone is unlocked. I'll throw in ALL the cables in good condition. I'll even be nice to include a dual USB charger I don't have headphones with mic I lost em. But I know a trick that let's ou talk with normal earphones on them. I'll give you a cool red/black case for it (Nice Quality!) I've been using a screen protector since day one and when I take it off it's PERFECT! The back of the phone has a bit of scratches and some chips... But very very minor. All I want is an iPhone 3GS! How about it? I'll post some pictures by request! Please and thank you!

So, you want to trade an Iphone 3G for a 3GS? Good luck

lol stupidest thread i've ever seen...

anyone with a Porsche gt2 wanna trade a 335i? hahaha i'll throw in all the manuals and the ipod cable! I just lost the lug nut remover, but i have a secret to change your tires without it! LMK!
    The only thing I ask in return for helping, is that you click the thanks button, Thanks!

Thanks

I've seen it happen... Hey it's worth a try... I just want a 3Gs Man I'm done with the 3G... It's unlocked and everything bro I'm accepting official iPhone 3GS on AT&T too

Lol for the earphone part it's real... All you have to do is place a call and plug the iPhone earphones in the iPhone and put the phone on speaker when they pick up and then turn off speaker and voilą talking with any earphones lol
    Last edited by Halten77; 2010-06-25 at 04:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Halten77 View Post
    I've seen it happen... Hey it's worth a try... I just want a 3Gs Man I'm done with the 3G... It's unlocked and everything bro I'm accepting official iPhone 3GS on AT&T too

Lol for the earphone part it's real... All you have to do is place a call and plug the iPhone earphones in the iPhone and put the phone on speaker when they pick up and then turn off speaker and voilą talking with any earphones lol
    hahaha i was just playin around. But yeah with all the buzz over the iPhone 4, and considering all devices can be unlocked at this time, you'll NEVER find someone to trade you, unless you find someone that still thinks 3.1.3 is un-unlockable
    The only thing I ask in return for helping, is that you click the thanks button, Thanks!

Thanks

I'll be back offering an iPhone 5 Prototype lol jk

just trying to help
    you might want to add cash on that offer
    cuz a good 3g for a 3gs wont look very appealing