Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I am looking for any iPod Touch 16gb

Post I am looking for any iPod Touch 16gb
    I don't care what generation, and the cheaper, the better! I might decide not to buy it. I don't care if its Jailbroken or not, And I don't need any accesories.

i will sell u my ipod touch 2nd generation 16gig just restored to ios4 and jailbroken with redsn0w to enable multitasking and backgrounds for $250.. paypal

ill sell u my 2nd gen 16gb for 150

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    ihaz3g is a fraud! i sent him my payment for 2 iphones and i never got a reply back after that! and he posted the exact same 2 iphones again after i sent him the payment! what a ******.

wtf r u talkin bout u never sent me any payment? i asked if u want 1 or 2 and u never responded stfu liar.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    LOL! your funny i have the paypal transaction in my email for the money i sent you! and you said your name was shahzeb when its farhaz! and you use a totally different email address! i have your address and everything thanks to another modmyi user! STAY AWAY FROM HIM PEOPLE HE IS A SCAMMER!!!!

Former Owner / Founder of ModMyi Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,247 Posts

Please post proof.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ihaz3g View Post
    wtf r u talkin bout u never sent me any payment? i asked if u want 1 or 2 and u never responded stfu liar.
    kyle matthews knows now for sure your lying about this after i showed him everything for proof. from the email messages all to way to the paypal transaction.

I just posted my iPod Touch 16 GB on ebay for $100 starting bid ($125 Buy it Now). The lock button doesn't work as intended, but everything else works great

Apple iPod touch 2nd Generation (16 GB) - eBay (item 160477784577 end time Sep-11-10 10:44:08 PDT)

Default Got One
    My friend has a restored 16gb iPod Touch jailbroken on the newer 4.1 and it is jailbroken. PM me fast before he sells it to someone else. He needs to get rid of it and payment will be through paypal for $245 USD. Thanks!