Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 3G[s] 32GB - 3.1.2 - Old Bootrom

Default iPhone 3G[s] 32GB - 3.1.2 - Old Bootrom
    Selling my original (bought the week 3G[s] came out) 32GB white iphone. Its in really good shape, light scuffs/scratches, nothing major and the screen is flawless. Works perfect.

Its the OLD BOOTROM and currently running a fresh install of custom FW 3.1.2 jailbroken

Also, Modem FW is 04.26.08 so it is UNLOCKABLE

Will include the original box and IF I can find an extra usb cable, that too.

Price: $525 FIRM and includes shipping, Paypal only (or cash ) and shipping to US only. Thanks.

Last edited by cpjr; 2010-05-24 at 05:40 AM.

Want to trade for iPhone 3G[S] 16GB White with Cash on my end?

It has normal spider cracks on the back, haven't gotten it swapped since its running 3.1.2 w/ 5.11.07 and its an old bootrom

No, dont really need another iphone

Well sir, I'm still in need of a repair I'm just having trouble getting your $$$ at the moment. Hopefully by Thursday. Anyways, I want a 32gb 3Gs so I thought I'd at least offer my trade

16gb White 3Gs with everything
    8gb Black 3G with everything

Both need new glass & digitizer's I'm a clumsy ****** Any chance you'd want to trade both for your 32gb 3Gs? I don't care about the new iPhone for a while. I want to get a car receiver that I can plug my iPhone into and there's no guarantee the next gen iPhone will work with the one I'm eye-balling so I'm looking to upgrade memory instead of phone.

Ummmmm the 3Gs is on 3.1.3 with the new baseband so it's not unlockable at the moment. It's been over a year since I used the 3g so I think it's still on whatever 3.0 beta baseband there was. I can charge it up and look.

If you do want to trade, mind throwing a new battery in your 3Gs before you ship it to me?

LMK if that's something you're interested in You should make more $$$ by fixing and selling them

I would consider some type of trade for a HTC Incredible (for work)...but I have an excess of iphones as it is, hence the reason me selling this one

LOL! Ironically I was thinking about getting rid of my iPhone for one of those! GF is on Verizon Well I still need my 3GS fixed so I'll be in touch soon.

I don't think it needs a new LCD i think the digitizer is just seriously F.U.B.A.R.

Price now $525 Firm.

Interested in HTC HD2?

Does this phone have the 3.1.2 firmware saved on Cydia?