Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: WTS: iPhone 3GS 32GB in Black (OLD BOOTROM!)

Default WTS: iPhone 3GS 32GB in Black (OLD BOOTROM!)
    Up for sale is a very lightly used iPhone 3GS 32GB in Black. This phone is in near perfect condition. There are one or two very minor scratches on the back, but the front screen as well as the silver chrome bezel are in PERFECT condition. This phone always had a screen protector and case on it (which will not be included because they were given to the wife :-P ).

The phone will be shipped jailbroken and unlocked with 3.1.2. I am sorry, but I will not install apps illegally on the device to make a sale...

For both yours and my protection: I will only accept payment through PayPal. The phone will be shipped usually within the same day (unless it's after 4:00 PM). I ship free Priority Mail with a tracking number through the USPS. This usually takes 2-3 days. I will only ship continental US (if you are international, please contact me via my e-mail address below to arrange).

Please note: This is a week 27 iPhone! Old bootrom! No need to connect to computer every time you want to reboot.

What's included?

• 32 GB iPhone 3GS in Original Box
    • All original documentation
    • Sync cable w/ plug

Headphones will not be included as they broke a few weeks back.

...and the most important piece. I am asking $600 firm for this phone. Feel free to contact me through modmyi, or directly to my email.

Email Address: [email protected]

(I know the first picture is a little blurry, but it shows my name)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0127.jpg   -img_0129.jpg  
    Last edited by inzandity; 2010-03-16 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Price Change Down from 700
    Is my girlfriend the only one that gets mad at me because I spend too much time with my iPhone?

Sold for $675. Please close. Thanks mmi!

Closed.