Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: *NYC* WTB/WTT Iphone 2g +60 for your iphone 3g &wtb Iphone 3g 8gb MEETUPS Only

Exclamation *NYC* WTB/WTT Iphone 2g +60 for your iphon
    I have a Iphone 2g 8gb Hoping to sell it for 200-220 its in pretty good condition i also have an apple crystal screenprotector on it and i have another one still in the packaging that will come with it the only probelm is the case that i used it with an agent 18 case which will come with it since i ahve no use for it made an scratch on teh back as you could see in the picture.

What im really hoping for is to trade for an iphone 3g 8gb which has an bootloader of 5.08 since any version higher is not unlockable i will add cash 60 also with my phone. thanks. meet ups only. NYC area mainly Manhattan. I also have EBAY account 0ur_L0ve_st0ry yea please ignore the username 0.0 its my gf she uses it and changed the username. but i dont know how more real it could be if we are meeting up lol. yes the iphone 2g is working and unlocked and jail broken 3.0 firmware. Currently using it with Tmobile.
    sorry i took a picture with the iphone in an mirror so everything is backwards lol if you see white spots ignore that its my mirror its dirty lol
    Last edited by vvilliamm; 2009-10-29 at 07:04 AM.