Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: WANT: Factory Unlocked iPhone 3GS 32GB

iPhone? More like MyPhone RaginAsian55's Avatar
    Thanks

Default WANT: Factory Unlocked iPhone 3GS 32GB
    I want a factory unlocked 32gb 3gs preferably in white so I don't have to worry about all this "updated baseband" stuff anymore. I need to use the iPhone with Tmobile (US).

I have a JB/Unlocked 3.0.1 32gb 3Gs in white to trade if needed. It's purchase date is 08/07/2009 and it's in immaculate condition. Has a crystal clear iFrogz screen protector on it and I can throw in three (3) matte finish, anti-glare, anti-smudge screen protectors as well as a green iFrogz Luxe case. We can discuss trade details through PM.

Ebay account: StellaCaelum5. Feel free to look me up and message via ebay. Please let me know that you messaged me through ebay on this forum, though, since I don't necessarily check my ebay account/messages every day.

Thanks!

P.S. Sorry before to forum moderators for the previous posts without my name in the pictures. I've since read through the forum rule/guidlines very thoroughly....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -iphone1.jpg   -iphone-2.jpg   -iphone-3.jpg  
    Last edited by RaginAsian55; 2009-10-08 at 09:01 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone RaginAsian55's Avatar
    Thanks

EDIT (10/12/09): This phone is currently on 3.0.1 software and has very small hairline cracks UNDERNEATH the glass. I have the ECID retrieved from System Profiler on my Mac and I have the SHSH file saved on Cydia.