Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 2G, 3G, 3GS, iPod Touch

Default iPhone 2G, 3G, 3GS, iPod Touch
    Update : For some weird reason, I am not notified of PMs instantly. For near instant response, email me @ pr [AT] iLikeMyiPhone.com with MMi iPhone Sale in subject line. Thank you!

Hello MMi community!

I have quite a few offerings for those of you, genuinely interested in a baseband hackable iPhone (be it 2G, 3G or 3GS). They are all unlocked / unlockable iPhones. Not so many new iPhones with old basebands out there!

I am attaching a picture of most of the phones I have for sale.

All the iPhones are tested for any water damage. I have been dealing with these for a long time now, you can check my eBay ID : iLikeMyiPhones for feedback details (100% positive).

Will ship them in less than 24 hours with USPS Priority mail (2~3day). Overnight shipping for more than 2 purchases at the same time.

Payment : Paypal or BoA.

The full list :

QTY Name of the product
    1 iPhone 2G (super mint condition, clean back, megapixel photo attached for finer details) : $250
    1 iPhone 3G 8GB (Apple replaced, plastic wrapper still on the iPhone, never used) [NO LONGER AVAILABLE]
    2 1 iPhone 3G 8GB (Perfect working condition, box and all accessories)
    2 iPhone 3G 16GB(1 White + 1 Black - Apple replaced, plastic wrapper still on the iPhone, never used) : $550 each
    1 iPhone 3GS 32GB White, Brand NEW Sealed in box : $900 [NO LONGER AVAILABLE]
    1 iPod Touch 8GB Brand New in Box (latest generation) - Will not be sold individually, will only accompany another purchase from the above listings. : $180
    1 T-Mobile G1 Unlocked (Sold only with an accompanying purchase) : $250

Leave feedback once received in this thread.

Have a nice day!

p.s : Guys, stop offering me $100 ~ $150 for a new iPhone 3G. It is never going to happen!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_4473.jpg  
    Last edited by kkiran; 2009-12-21 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Updated list of phones - Added new ones

interested in the white 16 pm me

Livin the iPhone Life mr.sparky's Avatar
    Thanks

how much for the ipod touch?
    http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o260/cpjr1979/dc5274181cd827585d4bb6d16bedb210cop.png
    Steroids are yummy

Quote Originally Posted by mr.sparky View Post
    how much for the ipod touch?
    It is brand new, never opened! I will take $185 (2~3 day ship)...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kkiran View Post
    It is brand new, never opened! I will take $185 (2~3 day ship)...
    WOW lol no thanks brand NEW from the store they are $189..
    Walmart.com: Apple iPod Touch 8GB, 3rd Gen (Newest model): Audio
    http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o260/cpjr1979/dc5274181cd827585d4bb6d16bedb210cop.png
    Steroids are yummy

WOW lol no thanks brand NEW from the store they are $189..
    Walmart.com: Apple iPod Touch 8GB, 3rd Gen (Newest model): Audio
    This is the same thing you get in the store, no tax, fast shipping! It is $199 @ the Apple store btw + tax.

Thanks

i guess if I wanted to save $15 I would do that but.......for $15 more I can have it now....
    Steroids are yummy

i guess if I wanted to save $15 I would do that but.......for $15 more I can have it now....
    I agree Walmart is a cheaper deal! I am not a wholesaler and cannot afford to lose much money. Thanks for your initial interest though. I will bundle it with one of the iPhones and sell it off. Paypal and shipping fee are the deal breakers

What are you looking to get for the 3gs?

$900 for 3GS White sealed.

$900 for 3GS White sealed.

Hahaha.....

That is what 3GS 32GB sealed go for on eBay and it has the old baseband.

Thanks

Update
    p.s : Guys, stop offering me $100 ~ $150 for a new iPhone 3G. It is never going to happen!
    Stop sticking your phones on forums without a price then, dipshit. Stick to ebay if you want ebay prices.
    To live, you have to lie

14. The Following User Says Thank You to redcard For This Useful Post:

MaxRabbit (2009-10-27)

Quote Originally Posted by redcard View Post
    Stop sticking your phones on forums without a price then, dipshit. Stick to ebay if you want ebay prices.
    You got it buddy!

Per forum rules items to be sold must have a price on them....or listing will be removed. At least $$ obo.

Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
    Per forum rules items to be sold must have a price on them....or listing will be removed. At least $$ obo.
    Ok, will update the prices. Thank you.

Thanks

Heh. It's almost funny. Want to buy my G1? Only if you buy an iphone!

Awesome business plan
    To live, you have to lie

Quote Originally Posted by redcard View Post
    Heh. It's almost funny. Want to buy my G1? Only if you buy an iphone!

Awesome business plan
    Trust me! I once sold a package of Windows Mobile / T-Mobile G1 / iPhone 3G on eBay - It didn't take that long to sell! I shipped it to Canada.

My aim is to reach a wider audience here. It may not appeal to everyone but it sure does to a developer or a tech enthusiast who looks for quality rather than a bargain.

Note to guys slamming me on this post - I got quite some responses for my listing already (on my email)!

Trust me! I once sold a package of Windows Mobile / T-Mobile G1 / iPhone 3G on eBay - It didn't take that long to sell! I shipped it to Canada.

My aim is to reach a wider audience here. It may not appeal to everyone but it sure does to a developer or a tech enthusiast who looks for quality rather than a bargain.

Note to guys slamming me on this post - I got quite some responses for my listing already (on my email)!
    Well then stick to your email.

Thanks

Why would tech enthusiast looking for quality buy from you rather than a store? Weird. They wouldn't buy from some noob attempting to make a quick buck peddling iphones that have been traded round ebay 2 or 3 times. The sorta cuastomer you're looking for is one who doesn't really know what they're buying.
    To live, you have to lie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast