Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Almost NEW 3GS IPhone 32GB!!!

Default Almost NEW 3GS IPhone 32GB!!!
    I have a 2 month old, black Iphone 3GS 32GB... the most powerful and newest Iphone out there! I got it new through AT&T only a month ago, but I use it unlocked and jailbroken through Tmobile. I could reset it for you if you would prefer. I am a college student who has rent and bills to pay so sadly I may be looking to trade my beloved phone. It is in PERFECT condition as I have kept an invisible shield on it since the day I bought it. For those that don't know, invisishield cost around $30 and it keeps your phone protected as a cover, but you don't even notice it's on the phone! It also comes with the box, headphones, and all the manuals! ALSO it is obviously still under the warranty apple offers because its only a few months old.

Anyways I am willing to trade my perfect conditioned Iphone 3GS for a regular Iphone 3G 16GB and of course CASH. IF you don't have an older 3G Iphone to trade in the deal I will listen to offers for straight cash so feel free to email me. These things are worth a ton as you probably already know. I really do not want to have to get rid of this phone, but like I said I am in need of money bad! So if you have 3G phone and some cash EMAIL me now and we can try to work something out. This offer won't last long. Remember these phones are worth around $700! Pictures are below! Email me now at [email protected]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0039.jpg   -img_0040.jpg  
    Last edited by tjlamro; 2009-09-24 at 07:40 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Jordo_6's Avatar
    Thanks

This looks so much like the scams of other sales..

also..
    Quote Originally Posted by tjlamro View Post
    I have a 2 month old, black Iphone 3GS 32GB... the most powerful and newest Iphone out there! I got it new through AT&T only a month ago
    So what is it? one? or two month old?

Wouldn't it also be safer to message you on here on PM instead of steering a buyer away from MMI for a sale?

Might make buyers feel more safe staying within the site that's posting the sale.

Also, I see you took the photo with another iPhone, Why would you be willing to trade for another iPhone 3G and cash if it looks as if you already have more than one?

This could be coincident but the dot in your hand writing is done the same as the scammer 'Nibbers'

compared

I'm sorry if I'm wrong, just every one needs to be careful these days.

The other reason I looked into this is because you account seems to be created around the time of nibbers ban if I remember correctly.
    Last edited by Jordo_6; 2009-09-26 at 10:21 AM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jordo_6 For This Useful Post:

Rota (2009-10-04), santacruzlocal (2009-09-27)

MMI's Official Devil Dog santacruzlocal's Avatar
    Thanks

List it on another site that controlled and I might think about it

Livin the iPhone Life SundayDuffer's Avatar
    Thanks

I'll keep an eye on this one.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I am willing to bet the OP wrote their name with the opposite hand that they normally write with.
    The writing is jagged.
    Either that they were very nervous

Thanks

Yeah it looks like quite a bit of effort went into that.

I *might* be interested if you send first then I'll send after I get it...
    Depending on how much cash you're asking...
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something

If ya'll dont have a question pertaining to the actual topic, dont post just to bash. And if your worried about a scam then dont buy. We moderate these forums best as possible but speculation and flaming is not needed.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

I do not know this member personally (face to face), But I have been helping him with purchasing and jailbreaking when he got his first 3G phone back in March.
    Then when he thinking about buying his 3g[s] a few months ago we also went through many PM's then about the buying of one and the jailbreak process of a 3g[s].
    I am saying that I doubt very highly if this member went through the entire deal with me for over 6 months pretending to be someone else. No way, No how.
    As always I say, buy wisely, do your homework.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

Jordo_6 (2009-09-27)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Jordo_6's Avatar
    Thanks

I apologize to the OP then if this is the case.

I just tend to watch out heaps after the last couple of problems on here.

But yes,
    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    As always I say, buy wisely, do your homework.
    I agree

Thank you blkcadi... we have talked many times. Even over yahoo messenger when you were helping me figure out how to use these things. Now I am getting accused of being a scam artist because of my handwriting? Thanks a lot guys! I had a potential buyer and now he won't respond to my emails. Probably because everyone thinks this is a scam. Well it's not. I am in college, I have had this for right around 2 months and it is exactly how I described it.

It is like brand new, but I really just need the money to pay bills. If a potential buyer wants more pics or more proof Ill even give you my damn phone number and you can talk to me person to person. I am NOT a scam artist, this is a legitimate post and you will see after I sell it and the buyer posts positive about our transaction. Again if you really are interested in this phone and would like to know more about it or even talk to me on the phone I am all for it! Thanks.

Oh and just to prove my point even more, this was the phone I had before the 3GS that I sold on here successfully with no problems at all: http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-b-s-...es-inside.html

That is the one blkcadi helped me unlock and helped me find a turbo sim for when they were required for the 3G phones. You can see its the same hand writing as I have now. Sorry for being so defensive guys, I just have been scammed before and I hate being called a scam artist. But anyways I hope we can get past this and someone still wants the phone. I don't think I can prove myself anymore then I have lol!
    Last edited by tjlamro; 2009-09-27 at 09:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by stonyboys View Post
    3.1 FW or 3.0.1?
    Thats under Settings and About right? Under Version? If so I have Version 3.0 (7A341) on it right now. The firmware is 04.26.08

damn that means you cant update to 3.0.1...

or did you save the ECID?

Im pretty sure u can still update... does it really make that big of a difference?

yes because if it isnt on 3.0.1, then the dangerous "exploit" with text messsages still exists. and if i have to update to 3.1, then i cant JB it for another 2 months or so.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

FYI, the "dangerous exploit" never happened. It may have been real but dealing with hundreds of thousands of members here on MMi from all around the world I have never come across 1 case of it happening. Many as myself are still on 3.0 OS.

tjlamro i have an iphone 3g 8gb and i am interested in getting a 3gs!
    i am using an iphone's case as well as an iphone protector since the first day of purchasing it,and i am very carefull with it! my iphone is jailbroken on 3.0 *
    so i just wanted to hear your offer
    Last edited by xrisis; 2009-10-01 at 11:08 PM.
    Iphone?? Hmmm..more like MyPhone

iPhone? More like MyPhone flrdotcom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stonyboys View Post
    yes because if it isnt on 3.0.1, then the dangerous "exploit" with text messsages still exists. and if i have to update to 3.1, then i cant JB it for another 2 months or so.
    im not sure if i can link to other sites here, but iclarified posted the 3GS was JB successfully by the dev team

"CPICH confirmed the news from his twitter account."

even includes screen shots, looks kind of sketch, but im just saying....

Phone is SOLD for those that don't know. Thanks!