Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: WTT: iPhone 3G 8BG BRAND NEW for Unlocked 3G 8GB.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Atokadd's Avatar
    Thanks

Default WTT: iPhone 3G 8BG BRAND NEW for Unlocked 3G 8GB.
    This phone is brand new. I recently bought this on ebay, the Woman said that she had had it for a month, and had to sell it, because her husbands job required them to change services. It IS brand new. The earphones are still in the packaging, with the USB and wall connector. Not a single scratch or mark or problem with it, EXCEPT, in the package, she sent me a note saying "I upgraded it to the 3.1 firmware for you ." I needed to Jailbreak and Unlock it to tmobile. So this phone, is literally useless to me.

IM asking for an UNLOCKED AND JAILBROKEN 8GB iPhone 3G, perferabbly 3.0 software, and relatively new, if not new. All I really care about is that is Functions PERFECTLY (Like mine) and no scratches on the screen.

ONLY IN THE US PLEASE

HAVE I HELPED YOU? Thank me!

correct me if i am wrong.. but i downgraded my 3g 3.1 back to 3.0.1 in 10mins.. but i have att and have no need to unlock mine.. so is there something that has been done to the bootloader that u wont be able to unlock if u downgrade?

sorry to get off topic, but just tryin to help u keep ur brand new phone

iPhone? More like MyPhone the sr5's Avatar
    Thanks

Why not wait another couple of weeks and if there isnt a resolution to the 3.1 jailbreak then trade? the iphone dev team has been working pretty quickly lately =X might want to hold off

It Is What It Is...