Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: For Sale: White 16 GB IPhone 3G

Default For Sale: White 16 GB IPhone 3G
    I have for sale a white 16 GB IPhone 3G. This phone is in excellent condition and includes all the original accessories. This phone was recently replaced by apple about a month ago. The phone does have the invisible shield protector on it also. I have purchased the apple care protection plan for this and it is covered until mid August of 2010. The only reason I am wanting to sell this is to get a new IPhone 3GS. I am looking to get $500 shipped out of this because of the condition and the apple care. Also I do have 100% positive feedback on eBay and my screen name is the same on there. If you have any questions or are interested please send me a message. I will also trade for a White IPhone 3GS 32GB plus some cash. I need to add that the phone does have 2 very small scratches on the right hand of the phone if your looking at the front. It's along the top side and very unnoticeable. I tried to get them in the picture but my camera could not focus right on them. I just wanted to add this in.
    Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0493.jpg   -img_0481.jpg   -img_0487.jpg  
    Last edited by GrandMstrBud; 2009-10-28 at 03:40 AM.

Livin the iPhone Life heath_rox's Avatar
    Thanks

would you drop the price a bit? how low will you go?
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs

The lowest I will go is $450. I went ahead and put it on eBay last night but I'll cancel the auction if it sells on here since eBay fees are outrageous.

Would you do $375 shipped to NY?

Sorry to low

Thanks

Is it still for sale
    and what carrier is it with

Yes and it's unlocked so it can be used with any carrier.

Price lowered to $425 shipped. I also have the full body invisible shield installed.

Sold, mods please close.
    Thanks