Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: just a question about a post here!

Default just a question about a post here!
    hello,
    the other day i read somewere in this forum a post about buying new iphones,i cant find it now,i did email the person and they responded,but im not to convinced becuase there are so many fake iphones out there from china that it is scary to buy one from someone that you have no idea who they are.and those china clones are a piece of crap.did anybody here read that post,and has anyone bought a phone from them.i just dont want to be that idiot that falls for a fake iphone.

If its now gone, it was a spammer and x'ed them.

Or, check your PM box and pull the persons posts under their profile (if their not banned)

i have there e-mail it is "busytrade77@hotmail.com" but i dont remember who post it.

I can tell by that email address is was 100% a spammer and they are now in spam hell from MMi.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to cpjr For This Useful Post:

eatdirt1 (2009-08-07)

Thanks

The reality of it to me when I was iPhone shopping I came to the conclusion that the best bet was going to BestBuy and saying hi I'd like to buy an iPhone without a contract and the girl said sure but you realize if you try to unlock and screw up the phone that's not on us and I said well why would it be came home went to modmyi after a friend in IT at AT&T said dude check out that site which I did

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

That is a very question and I appreciate your thought of buying an iphone taking that care. If you are really thinking about originality, then buy it from the Apple store which will provide you at least warranty of 3years.
    mod/edit links removed

Thanks

^iPhone warranty is only for 1 year and can be extended by another year only!
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something