Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: deleted

Default WTS 16gig Black iPhone 3GS
    iPhone SOLD!

*****EDIT*****

Well I put this baby on eBay not expecting much because of all the other iPhones out there. Turns out it sold almost instantly after I put it on there. So the phone is gone! Please close the thread!
    Last edited by shoemocker; 2009-08-07 at 10:19 PM.

Thanks

haha why would you want to sell it?
    Looks like its in good nik tho

I am headed off to college. I need to eliminate all monthly bills. My parents are getting me a goPhone apparently and want me to get rid of this phone/cancel my contract. They said they would pay for it while I am in college and I said that sounds just peachy with me! I also had a hard time justifying paying the monthly bill for a phone I hardly used. I think the last month I used only 10 mins? and approximately 10 texts? It is really just there for emergency purposes as I talk to all my friends/make plans with them online over AIM or whatnot.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

My question is why did you sell the iphone? Was there any problem with it? Please let us know because we are iphone users.
    mod/edit links removed

Thanks

^
    Quote Originally Posted by shoemocker View Post
    I am headed off to college. I need to eliminate all monthly bills. My parents are getting me a goPhone apparently and want me to get rid of this phone/cancel my contract. They said they would pay for it while I am in college and I said that sounds just peachy with me! I also had a hard time justifying paying the monthly bill for a phone I hardly used. I think the last month I used only 10 mins? and approximately 10 texts? It is really just there for emergency purposes as I talk to all my friends/make plans with them online over AIM or whatnot.
    /2charizards
    Respect your elders.

There was absolutely no problem with the phone. It was everything I could hope for in a phone sadly. I did not want to get rid of it, but I figured school is more important.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ALL DAY View Post

/2charizards
    like.. pokemon?
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something

Thanks

Phone Sold Thread Closed!