Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: FOR SALE: Almost NEW 3G 16GB Iphone! Unlocked! Pictures inside!

Default FOR SALE: Almost NEW 3G 16GB Iphone! Unlocked! Pictures inside!
    Looking to sell my white 3G 16GB Iphone! As you can see by another post of mine I deal with these phones a lot and am looking for a black one so the white one has to go! This phone is only one month old. It has had a case and screen protector on it even before I left the store with the phone! The screen literally hasn't been touched once! Phone is basically new in condition and works perfectly! It is also UNLOCKED so it can be used by any sim card or with AT&T. Click on the link to check out the pictures I uploaded. As you can see its a great looking phone. It comes with everything you see in the first picture so the headphones, USB cord, etc. I am looking for $350 which is a great price considering the condition! These go on ebay for close to $700. Only serious buyers please. Email me soon if interested!

Email: [email protected]

Last edited by tjlamro; 2009-07-13 at 06:13 AM.

Name included in pics per forum rules or listing will be deleted ASAP.

Yeah sorry about that... here are two more pictures with my username in them. Please keep those other 2 pics up if you don't mind though. I want everyone to be able to see the phone up close and how good of condition it is in.

**EDIT CPJR- Moved pics to first post**
    Last edited by cpjr; 2009-07-12 at 08:08 AM.

^Think they were already removed, but I dont mind if you repost them with the 2 you have there now.

K here they are

**EDIT CPJR- Pics relinked in first post**
    Last edited by cpjr; 2009-07-12 at 08:10 AM.

Pics moved to first post and embedded.

Hey Nick I emailed you back... I have been getting a lot of offers for this phone! It is almost sold! If anyone has any final offers please email me now! Thanks!

Buyer backed out... Phone still available!

Phone SOLD... thank you!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I have seen you dealing with other phones in other threads. I got to know now that you are quite experienced in this matter. I hope buying device from you won't let me down. Let me know more about it.
    mod/edit links removed

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ronblade View Post
    I have seen you dealing with other phones in other threads. I got to know now that you are quite experienced in this matter. I hope buying device from you won't let me down. Let me know more about it.
    Dude... can u read the post right above you? It is sold.
    Not to mention that the tread is a month old...

Hey guys, I am back and I have another phone similar to this one. It's black and in brand new condition 3G 16GB. Not a scratch on it! Works perfectly, comes with the box and is unlocked as I am using it with Tmobile. I am going to make a separate post for it in the morning or afternoon sometime cause I am heading to bed soon and don't want to take the pictures tonight... However if you want to get a head start and are interested email me at [email protected] and we can start talking about a potential price. Regardless pictures will be up tomorrow. Thanks guys!