Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Brand New Unlocked/Jailbroken Black 32gb iPhone 3GS!!!!! - $900

iPhone? More like MyPhone wgr73's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Brand New Unlocked/Jailbroken Black 32gb iPhone 3GS!!!!! - $900
    For Sale - $900. Brand new iPhone 3GS unlocked and Jailbroken black 32gb!! I bought one for my brother but hes moving out of the states and isn't about to spend the cash on out of country calling. As the title says its unlocked and jailbroken! You can use it on T-mobile or any carrier with a SIM card!! Asking $900. Thanks guys! Feel free to email me at [email protected]

jeez, thats pricey!
     White iPhone 3Gs - 32Gb 

Thanks

Yessir...it'll sell

good for you, i guess sum1 will buy it, but that effing ludicrous to me...
     White iPhone 3Gs - 32Gb 

Thanks

Last edited by nickh; 2009-07-05 at 01:03 AM.
    iPhone 4 | iMac 24" | MacBook Pro 15" | ATV | iPod Classic | Time Capsule | iPad 16 Gb |

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Yes, a tad bit high I think. May want to try eBay.
    For that kind of Money you can buy a Factory unlocked iPhone from Europe or Australia. Just sayin'.....................O_o

Thanks

Dang dude, thats crazy!! I thought about ebay...idk yet. I have good feedback on other sites so we'll have to see.

Thanks

I sold my old 3G J/B and unlocked for $400, so it just might sell on ebay for that amount.
    Last edited by Zwayne; 2009-07-05 at 12:22 AM.

Thanks

Thanks dude. I may give that a shot.

Well good luck, but you can buy one directly from Apple new for $700 (no contract) and unlock it yourself....sooo....good luck getting that price.

Thanks

It's a good price for someone that needs it unlocked & doesn't wanna play cat n mouse games w/ apple

Thanks

I may eBay it, let's see

Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
    Well good luck, but you can buy one directly from Apple new for $700 (no contract) and unlock it yourself....sooo....good luck getting that price.
    Exactly what I was going to say.

iPhone? More like MyPhone 97vrsix's Avatar
    Thanks

Cat and mouse? Are you kidding? I looked up ten different stores... And guess what, they all have them in stock.. I'm so sick to death of people price grubbing. This is a public forum, and I am going to voice this..

The software you used to unlock the phone, Yeah... You did not pay a dime for it, and charge how much for for ten mins worth of effort.. And seeing how I bet your not a Hacker, Or part of Dev... they wont see a dime of the extra loot you make... Off there efforts.. I feel if your gonna sell something that jacked around here, you got ball's... hey, More power to you, But I will add the truth up here... Go pay 730.99 from Apple, and if your in the western mass area, I'll unlock it.. I'll split my profits, if any with the teams... And guess what...20.00 bucks covers helping out a fellow IPhone user!

At that, you can get that phone right in your name! Get a darn valid sale slip, and get it serviced if you need! not going to get that at 900-950 what ever it was..

Listen, before you blow your top.. I'm not disrespecting you as a person.. Just an action that you are doing to a community of...Well mostly nice people.. that donate hard work, for your enjoyment...

Really.. Good luck in your sale... I hope you do sell it.. But, Making that much, I hope to hell it goes to good use, or at least you donate some of that easy made loot to the proper people.. Good use, like you need a kidney.. Not two more phones, or for a radio for your car..lol

Good luck bro! ha ha.. I'm just ******* around!
    New unibody Macbook Pro, the jacked Model.. Iphone 2G, and 3G, 3G's, And 4G.

My iPhone is a Part of Me pokekid's Avatar
    Thanks

sold my 16 gig 3GS for 550 on craiglist and I donated 200 to invisible children. god it feels good to help. hope for that much inflation you are asking, that some goes to helping those less fortunate. good luck bro

Thanks

Pokekid... Your the F-ing man!! You and me need to stick together and kick some *** around the town... Not trying to be a bully... But WTF WGR...

Oh and Poke, got any more?? LOL have a brand new 3G, and 2G... want to move up to the 3gS... need that memory... thats all..lol wish we could up the memory in our phones now!

Thanks

SOLD, Please close!

97vrsix - I will be giving $200 to my brother (the one I bought this phone for) who is a missionary in Guam...not that you needed to know that.

Also, I donated to Geohot...the DEV team won't take donations. There are a lot of people I've seen do it for the money and what not, and ya its nice to have extra money...but I don't need it. If I did I wouldnt be giving away...but hey whatever. Thanks for your concern

Thanks

Sorry if i don't believe in rapping the community that helps me... I guess I would never ask that much in a place like this... E-bay it sold, not around here...

Again, you sent an extra 200.00 bills to your brother, and then donated some to others... I hope so..

Good day, good luck

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wgr73 View Post
    SOLD, Please close!
    Done.