Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Looking for an iphone

Default Looking for an iphone
    Hey everyone,

I went to a concert last weekend and I lost my iphone in the crowd. I've been going crazy without it, and I know I'm never going to see it again. I have a 1y/o daughter, so I can't really afford to shell out $500 bucks to get a new phone, I'm not eligible for the upgrade until January. So if there is anyone out there that has an iphone they want to get rid of, I just need a phone again. Unfortunately I can't afford much, but contact me and maybe we can arrange something.

Default Iphone 2g 8gb
    I have a 2g 8gb Iphone in mint condition Im looking to sale. Screen is in excellent condition no scratches. Back is also excellent condition with some tiny scuffs toward the top right. I also am including a Jawbone Bluetooth headset worth $60 and 2 plastic cases and 1 rubber case. Its unlocked/jailbroken and will send pics if your on Tmobile. Email me if your interested I was lookin to get $275 out of it but give me and offer. [email protected] thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone ugshotgun's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jballa9 View Post
    Hey everyone,

I went to a concert last weekend and I lost my iphone in the crowd. I've been going crazy without it, and I know I'm never going to see it again. I have a 1y/o daughter, so I can't really afford to shell out $500 bucks to get a new phone, I'm not eligible for the upgrade until January. So if there is anyone out there that has an iphone they want to get rid of, I just need a phone again. Unfortunately I can't afford much, but contact me and maybe we can arrange something.
    I have a 1st generation iPhone 8GB in great condition, jailbroken and unlocked for any sim. I'm only asking 200.00 plus shipping costs. The phone has been in a case since purchase, does have some very minor blemishes on it from removing the case periodically during cleaning. The front screen also has a very small scratch at the top right hand side, not cracked, just scratched. I accept paypal only.

Chris
    Note 4 and iPhone 6 Plus: The best of both worlds!

My iPhone is a Part of Me lillewis51's Avatar
    Thanks

if your still looking i have a 16 gig 3g

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Still looking?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I have been using a 3g since last year and it is working perfectly without few key buttons. So, I am just waiting to sell it in a suitable price. If you are interested than PM me.
    mod/edit links removed