Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: WTB: Iphone 3g 16gb

Default WTB: Iphone 3g 16gb
    Hey yall I've got my 2g IPhone unlocked and jailbroken and now , with the release of Ultrasnow, I would like to buy a iphone 16gb 3g. Doesn't have to be unlocked And hopefully I can get it at a cheap price due to the arrival of Iphone 3gs. I would preferrably like white. If u cant contact me here try my email at: [email protected] Thanx

No help? Cmon folks

Pm me people
    Last edited by JonFolse; 2009-06-25 at 05:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone GrabYourWeapons's Avatar
    Thanks

Here's a black one on this forum, looks new!

Check out that, just tryin to help. It's not white but it was 1 post under yours hah. Hope this helps.
    16GB iPhone 3G S⃣ White
    8GB iPhone 3G Black
    30GB iPod Classic

email sent.
    Isnít it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?
    -- Douglas Adams

I have a brand new 16gb in white if you are interested. Apple replaced my previous iphone with this one so it has never been used. It comes with the original box, ac adapter, USB cable, and my seidio innocase. The ac adapter and the USB cable have never been used. It is also jailbroken and unlocked. Send me an email at [email protected] if you are interested.

^

Never mind my phone has been sold.
    Last edited by bholloway546; 2009-06-28 at 10:16 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone djjessejames's Avatar
    Tha Hills & Valley of the Sticky Icky Icky...ooo wee.
    Thanks

SOLD! Thank you for the emails and calls, the offers were very fair in most cases
    Ended up selling it to a new mom for a good deal as her husband to be had one and she caught the iBug and was sad she didnt have one

THANKS AGAIN

***this thread can now be removed by the site moderators, thx***

I have a 3G 16GB black one only a few months old. Mint as Zagg full shield was applied upon removal from box. Under apple warenty and upgraded to FW 3.0

$499 or best offer my friend. No contract with all new iBuds, sync cable, wall charger and new 3G sim still attached to card.
    Plus a few goodies I am giving away with it, case and moto Bluetooth headset.
    Contact me with questions or concerns.
    [email protected] or [email protected]

hope to do business with you.
    Have a great day!
    Jesse.
    Last edited by djjessejames; 2009-07-06 at 01:26 PM. Reason: sold product thx