Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: FS: 16GB iPhone 3G White with Incase Power Slider

Default FS: 16GB iPhone 3G White with Incase Power Slider
    For Sale:
    16GB iPhone 3G (White)
    Currently Jailbroken on 2.2.1 firmware
    Unlocked via yellowsn0w.
    Baseband is 2.28.00
    BootLoader is 5.8
    This iPhone is in used condition.
    meaning that the back casing shows normal wear and tear that you would see on an iPhone that has really never used a case.
    The screen though has been protected since day one with an anti-gloss anti-smudge screen protector I purchased from the apple store.
    The iPhone is fully functional, screen is imaculate and everything works as it should(buttons, screen, speaker)
    This phone has NO flaws other than the back casing does have scuffs in the lower left & right hand corners of the back casing.

I am also including an INCASE Power Slider case/backup battery!(which is sold at BestBuy and the Apple Store for $100)
    It will provide over 2X the battery power!
    It can be a little bulky, but if your a power user like I am, then it is worth it because it keeps you going strong all day long... really it does! And doubles as a FULL iPhone case! Wish I had it from day 1 but oh well.

It also includes a paid license for SwirlyMMS, iRealSMS & iRealQuickSMS. I used this phone when developing iRealSMS 2.0.8 with the dev(not that it matters, but Im proud of the product )

Well Im looking to get $500 for everything. but will hear any offers

That includes the iPhone & charging/sync cable with wall adapter, iPhone headphones, INCASE Power Slider & charging/sync cable(not a mistype, the power slider has its own cable)... I dont have the box anymore, but I have a box for my 8GB 3G if you must have a box/instruction manual with it.... Oh and also the INCASE Power Slider does have the box and manuals to go with it. Let me know if you have any Questions.
    I accept PayPal & live in El Paso TX.

Last edited by reznor9; 2009-06-20 at 04:33 AM.