Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Penryn MacBook For Sale

Default Penryn MacBook For Sale
    Hey everyone.

I have a less than 30 day old 2.1 MacBook for sale. I am selling it to fund my new hobby (photography) It is in excellent condition, Speck Case has been on since day one... and I clean under it regularly so there are no scratches on it.

I have the original box, manuals, and restore DVDs. I will install a fresh new copy of Leopard.

I am looking to sell it for 1250 shipped with the specs listed below.

2.1ghz Penryn C2D
    4gb RAM
    320gb HDD
    Combo Drive
    Speck Hard Shell Case
    iSkin silicone keyboard cover
    Marware wrist pad/cover

This is currently up on eBay as well... my ID is Kalipaka... I have good feedback for those interested. I am paypal verified and confirmed. I will accept paypal only (confirmed addresses only please), and will ship to US only. If anyone is located in the Iowa City/Cedar Rapids corridor we can arrange a pick up after payments are arranged.

If someone is just interested in buying the MacBook without the 320gb drive and 4gb RAM (obviously I would be returning the stock 120gb drive and 1gb RAM back to the system in this case)... I am open to some offers... I am only looking for cash at the moment.

iPhone? More like MyPhone ankitsid's Avatar
    Thanks

ugh I wish you caught me last November before I blasted all my money on this lame iPod and fked up vaio!!
    damn
    now untill next year or get myself a good job LOL

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ankitsid For This Useful Post:

Kalison (2008-03-12)

Ouch that sucks As the way of things though =/

850 + shipping for the MacBook without the upgraded HDD and RAM, I will reinstall the 120gb and 1gb RAM.

Is it 4GB RAM from apple upgrade or you had to buy another brand and open it up yourself ?

upgraded myself... I would be insane to spend 400 dollars on "Apple" RAM. The upgrade is so easy to do and does not void the warranty.

20 hours left on auction! bid bid bid!

Sold
    Last edited by Kalison; 2008-03-15 at 08:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

how much did it end up going for?