Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: WTB 16GB 1.1.4 OTB iPhone

Default WTB 16GB 1.1.4 OTB iPhone
    Title says it, looking to buy one.

My wife fell in love with my 8GB thats the reason why I want to buy a 16GB for me.

As I am not able to pay the horrendous ebay prices for it, Im looking for someone who sells it off to me to a fair price.

Thanks.
    If I could help you with my answer give me a

Anybody?

Payment with paypal or bank transfer.

Still looking.

Anyone?

Please?

I am up for trades too.

*Bump*

i don't think ur going to find a 16gb iPhone on here right now unless there was some problem with it.

People are probably enjoying it waaay to much and the jailbreaks have become so easy that people have a reason to keep their phones this time around as opposed to the 1.1.2 debacle.

Quote Originally Posted by KingShorty View Post
    i don't think ur going to find a 16gb iPhone on here right now unless there was some problem with it.

People are probably enjoying it waaay to much and the jailbreaks have become so easy that people have a reason to keep their phones this time around as opposed to the 1.1.2 debacle.
    Maybe youre right with that.

Although I had in mind that someone would be so kind and buy a new one in an Apple store and send it to me(plus shipping and a bonus).

This would be great.

Anyway, if anyone here wouldnt mind to go to an Apple store and get me a new 1.1.4 OTB 16GB iPhone, let me know.

Thanks.

Does it have to be the Apple Store? I live near an at&t store and I can check out what version of the phone they have, i could probably do what you're asking.

as long as you don't stiff me some 400-500 bucks

Quote Originally Posted by KingShorty View Post
    Does it have to be the Apple Store? I live near an at&t store and I can check out what version of the phone they have, i could probably do what you're asking.

as long as you don't stiff me some 400-500 bucks
    As long as the phone is in its original shrinkwrap and is not a refurbished unit, the at&t store will be fine for me.

I dont wanna scam you or something, dont worry.

I have excellent ebay feedback, if you looking for feedback of me.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

the stores are still selling 1.1.3 phones. Or at least as of last week when I got my 16gb one it had 1.1.3 standard on it, even though 1.1.4 has been out for a bit.
    16 GB 1.1.4 Ziphone Unlocked, Activated, Jailbroken
    If I helped you make sure to hit the thanks button

[How To] Customize on 1.1.3 and 1.1.4......Windows Guide...............OS X Guide

How To Fix A Broken Ringer/Silent Switch